The Lamb of the Second Coming

battig1370

Registered Senior Member
At THE FIRST COMING --- Jesus said, "These things I spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be in good cheer; I have overcome the world." - (John 16:33) --- "ALL POWER is given unto Me in heaven and earth" - (Matthew 28:18), and because of this, Jesus was and is granted his new name, meaning his new title, the ALPHA and OMEGA, THE ALMIGHTY. For this reason at THE SECOND COMING, Jesus cannot return as 'The Christ', but HE will return as his FATHER came in THE FIRST COMING, but with WRATH with the Lamb of the Second Coming. "--- hide us from the face of Him that sitteth upon the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. For the great day of his wrath is come: and who shall be able to stand?" - (Rev.6:16)

"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but MY WORDS shall not pass away."

Jesus introduced himself to John with his new name saying [new name = new title] , "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending" , saith the Lord, which is and which was, and which is to come, THE ALMIGHTY." - (Rev. 1:8). ---> Here Jesus speaks " --- " as He and the Father are One. Before Jesus went to the Father, his name (title) was the Christ, but since Jesus went to his Father, He no longer goes by the name Christ, which means Messiah, but has been given his new name, ALPHA and OMEGA, THE ALMIGHTY, the granted position of His Father, from His Father, GOD ALMIGHTY. --- ( 'The Christ' ---> the anointed one, the Greek name for Messiah; )

Before Jesus went to his Father, Jesus said, "because I go to my Father, and ye SEE ME NO MORE." - (John 16:7-13), --- "Ye shall NOT SEE ME henceforth, till ye shall say, "Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord." - (Matt.23:39). Also Jesus warned, "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive 'The Very Elect'." - ( Matt. 24:24 ). THANK OUR GOD which sits upon the throne that 'The Very Elect' was not deceived, for he was found worthy to open, and read the book. Also 'The Very Elect' is the Lamb of the Second Coming that took the book out of the right hand of Him that sat upon the throne. - (Rev.5:2-7). 'The Very Elect' was not even deceived by the false Christ that came to Saul on the road to Damascus and in Jerusalem. Anyone that seen Jesus the Christ since Jesus went to His Father has been deceived. 'The Very Elect' "that cometh in the name of the Lord" will come in the new name of our God, which is the Alpha and Omega, THE ALMIGHTY. Jesus the Alpha and Omega said, "To Him that overcometh, I will write upon Him MY NEW NAME."

In the first three chapters of the Revelation to John, Jesus, the Alpha and Omega, who sits upon the throne of his Father, spoke to John about Him that overcometh who is The Very Elect, the Lamb of the Second Coming. After this John saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, "Who is worthy to open the book", then John wept because no man was found worthy to open, and to read the book. But one of the elders said to John, "Weep not": --- in the midst of the throne, --- stood a Lamb as it had been slain, --- He ( the Lamb of the Second Coming who is also 'The Very Elect' ) came and took the book out of the right hand of Him that sat upon the throne." (Rev.5:2-7) Him that sat upon the throne is Jesus the Alpha and Omega. The Lamb of the Second Coming is not Jesus the Alpha and Omega, but is the One that Jesus the Alpha and Omega will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." - (Rev.3:20-21). "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to recieve power --- ." - (5:12) The Lamb that is spoken of here is to recieve power from our God, Jesus which sits upon the throne. ---> Him that overcometh - (Rev. 2:26-27), ---> the man child - (Rev. 12:5), ---> the King to come that had a name written, that no man knew, but He himself. - (Rev.19:12-16). Many years before John's Revelation Jesus already had been given ALL POWER in heaven and earth. This is why Jesus said to John "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending". The Lamb that was slain to recieve power is He that overcometh, as the Alpha and Omega said, "to him will I give power over the nations:" - (Rev.2:26).

Also John said, every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, --- "Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto Him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever." - (Rev.5:13) --- "--- Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. - (Rev. 7:10) --- "--- hide us from the face of Him that sitteth upon the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:" The Lamb here is the Son of Jesus the Alpha and Omega as Jesus was the Son of his Father at the First Coming. Jesus the Alpha and Omega, the Father of Him that overcometh, shall be seen in the same manner as when Jesus explained to Philip, in John 14:8-11. Philip asked Jesus, "Show us the Father". JESUS answered, "he that hath seen the Me hath seen the Father; --- Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father is me: ---". As the Father was in Jesus, the Christ, so shall Jesus, the Alpha and Omega come in to the Lamb of Second Coming, Him that overcometh, the man child, the King who shall rule all nations with a rod of iron. ---> "I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." "To Him that overcometh, will I grant to sit with Me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." - (Rev.3:20-21).

Jesus, the Alpha and Omega said, "He that overcometh, --- , to Him will I give power over the nations: and He shall rule them with a rod of iron; ---: even as I received of my Father. - (Rev. 2:26-27).
--->"Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to recieve power --- ." - (Rev. 5:12).
---> Him that overcometh shall rule them with a rod of iron - (Rev. 2:26-27)
---> The man child shall rule all nations with a rod of iron - (Rev. 12:5).
---> The King to come shall rule them with a rod of iron: - (Rev.19:12-16).
---> "He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my Son."- (Rev. 21:7). As you can see here, He that overcometh is the Son of Jesus, the Alpha and Omega, who also is the Lamb, the man child, the King to come, who shall rule all nations with a rod of iron, which is the Second Coming.

Jesus was the FIRST to overcome the beast, Satan, since the world began, --- and He that overcometh, the man child, the King to come, is the SECOND to overcome, as Jesus overcame. He that overcometh will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: He shall testify of Jesus and glorify Jesus. He shall sit upon the throne of 'his glory', ( 'his glory' is his Father the Alpha and Omega) ---> "He that overcometh, will I grant to sit with Me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." - (Rev. 3:21). And before Him shall be gathered all nations; and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats. - (Matt.25:32) He shall be given power over the nations:- and He shall rule them with a rod of iron; ---: even as Jesus received of His Father.-(Rev.2:26-27)

Before Jesus went to the Father, He said, "I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another comforter, that He may abide with you forever;" (John 14:16), ). --- "But when the comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, which proceedeth from the Father, "He shall testify of Me." - (John 15:26) This other Comforter that Jesus spoke about here is the Lamb, The Very Elect that was not deceived, who was found worthy to receive power from the Alpha and Omega. This Comforter shall testify of Jesus and --->

"He shall glorify Me: for He shall receive of mine, and the Father
hath are mine: therefore said I, that He shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you." - (John 16:14-15).

"He will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:"
"Of Sin, because they believe not on Me;
Of Righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye SEE ME NO MORE.
Of Judgment, because the Prince of this world is judged." - (John 16:7-11)

Jesus said, --- "Nevertheless I tell you; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you."

Jesus the Alpha and Omega said to John, He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my Son." - (Rev. 21:7). This is why He that overcometh is also called the Son of Man.

ONLY Jesus the Alpha and Omega, and He that overcometh knows the names that are written upon Him that overcometh, because it it written that "He had a name written, that no man knew, but He himself" - (Rev.19:12).
---"will I make A PILLAR in the temple of my GOD, and he shall go no more out: ---> ( a PILLAR in him that overcometh)
---"and I will write upon Him the name of my GOD, ---> ( THE WORD OF GOD - Rev. 19:13 )
---"and I will write upon Him the name of the city of my GOD, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my GOD: ---> ( the NEW HOLY CITY to be --- the Greatest Place to be, which is in THE PEACE COUNTRY )
---"and I will write upon Him MY NEW NAME." ---> ( Alpha and Omega, THE ALMIGHTY )

Who shall inherit the kingdom to come? For those who want to inherit the kingdom to come, it is of the greatest importance to know first of what is required. Then comes the doing of what is required, to inherit the kingdom to come. It is written in Matt.25:31-46, who shall, and who shall not inherit the kingdom to come. Read it carefully, it is The Word of God. What is required is to allow love to rule, not only in mind but in the doing. Jesus said, "Wherefore by their fruits you shall know them." Jesus said; " why call me Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? --- "Thou shalt love the lord thy God with all thy heart, and all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two comandments hang all the law and the prophets." - (Matt.:22:37-40). --- "love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again: and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil." - ( Luke 6:27-38 )

About those that do not welcome the Second Coming, "--- hide us from the face of Him that sitteth upon the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. For the great day of his wrath is come: and who shall be able to stand?" - (Rev.6:16) Him that sitteth upon the throne of his Father is Jesus the Alpha and Omega, and Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to recieve power who is Him that overcometh, the man child, the King to come, who shall rule all nations with a rod of iron.--->(Rev. 2:26-27)--->(Rev. 12:5)--->(Rev.19:12-16)..

About those that welcome the Second Coming, --- Jesus said, "Ye shall NOT SEE ME henceforth, till ye shall say, "Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord." - (Matt.23:39), ---> in the new name of the Lord. "--- a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, --- and cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb." - (Rev 6:17 and Rev.7:1-12). Our God is Jesus the Alpha and Omega which sitteth upon the throne, and the Lamb of the Second coming is the Son of Jesus the Alpha and Omega, Him that overcometh, the man child, the King to come, who shall rule all nations with a rod of iron.--->(Rev. 2:26-27)--->(Rev. 12:5)--->(Rev.19:12-16).

As Jesus received from his Father, so shall Him that overcometh, the man child, King to come receive from Jesus the Alpha and Omega--->(Rev.2:26-27). --->"for He (the Comforter, the Elect, the Lamb of the Second Coming) shall receive of mine, and the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that He shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you." - (John 16:14-15).

"--- there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." The one man that was found worthy to open, and read the book is the Elect, Him that overcometh, the man child, the Son of the Alpha and Omega, the King to come

LET US BE THANKFUL to JESUS that overcame at THE FIRST COMING and was granted ALL POWER in heaven and earth, and to The Elect who was not deceived by any false Christs, and false prophets, and also for The Elect's sake, flesh shall be saved. It is written, "Every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, --- "Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto Him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever." - (Rev.5:13)

Your GOD, and my FATHER, JESUS the ALPHA and OMEGA, THE ALMIGHTY said, "BEHOLD, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be." - (Rev.22:12)
"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but MY WORDS shall not pass away."

"Come you blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom to come."

"Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven"

Let the Spirit of Love and Truth be with you and guide you.

Peace be with you, Paul

Yo dudie Paul,

Ain`t ya got a pulpit to go to? What the F have sheep got to do with it?

Allcare.

You can tell me to love God, but if I don't, I don't. I need more information on how to make yourself love an unseen entity, and why. Why should anyone love God? ...he doesn't look out for anyone, Christians get killed in car crashes and wars, they get fatal diseases, just like everyone else.

M*W: Your post needs moderation. You need to get off your bully pulpit and realize that most of the world's population doesn't agree with you.

wha??
is that stuff in the babble?
man that was such gibberish, i couldn't read it.
can you just tell us what is on your mind?

Back