The Human Brain

savior-of-hyrule

As a tribute to someone
Registered Senior Member
If you can tap into more of your brain power (+10%) could you control every muscle in your body and be able to contract tehm at will. Or be able to send the resources in your body to any place you want like send calcium to just a certain bone. Or will your reactions become so much faster that your body cant possibly keep up. Or any other superhuman ablilities.

That "humans only use 10 percent of their brain" notion is garbage. The only reason that came about is that scientists didn't (and for the most part, still don't) know what 90% of the brain does.

Humans use pretty much all of their brain, but not all at once. If they did (all neurons firing), they'd get a seizure (as Mr. Anonymous pointed out) and not psychic powers.

Sticking your head in a light socket won't make you telepathic.

Xenu

savior-of-hyrule
welcome abroard the cyber board :D

the first thing that came to mind (what little is left :D )
is that most people are too lazzy to take the plastic seal pull tab ring off milk cartons,...
and complained to say it always fell in the cup...
!freaks!
and soo
the milk company made one that would stay attached!
i think that when you look at the domestic representation of "normal" people, you will see that most people choose to avoid using anything little-enough the brain at a retarded extent.

hence, ... to assume that an increase in brain use through choice
would bring "super human" abiliteys leaves me with a comforting thought!
lazzy ignorant un-ethical people are soo dangerouse, through my 'genralised' experience!

groove on :)

Back