The holocaust in 100 years from now

By then it could form part of a new religion.

I doubt it will be forgotten though.

Roll call @ Buchenwald. Obviously this was photoshopped by Zionists...:D

image6b.jpg

In a hundred years? Yeah, It'll be remembered. A thousand years? It'll be remembered as well as Roman slavery is remembered now. An odd anecdote in history.

In a hundred years time the penalty for denying any part of the holocaust will probably be death.
So I doubt it.

No way, we'll forget everything but the jew victims though, and there will probably be some elaborate new elements added to the story, perhaps some musclebound jew hero that single handedly fought off the nazis, or something like that, the story will evolve to be more complimentary to jews, either by making them more innocent and victimised or less lame and doormattish.

In a hundred years? Yeah, It'll be remembered. A thousand years? It'll be remembered as well as Roman slavery is remembered now. An odd anecdote in history.

:bugeye:

Not at all because slavery is\was universal during Roman times and was common in all the empires of the time. Basically accepted by the inhabitants of the Earth and it still exists to this day.

It will become a curiosity, like the Jalianwala Bagh massacre or the Sepoy mutiny. People will make movies showing both sides as humans [or caricatures, depending on how far we've developed and the status of Israel]

edit: btw, I just heard someone pronounce Israel as Is-real. Very weird. Doesn't everyone say Iss-raa-eel?

Back