the fountain of youth? Is it possible?

I don't believe that we will reverse aging any time soon but I think lifespan-extension research is throwing up some great examples recently of what genetic engineering can do for other species.

i am looking forward to aging.. with aging comes great wisdom.. the youngers may not 100% liten, but they will hear.. and the older you get, the more storys you have to share with others! and I personally think it is just awesome

i am looking forward to aging.. with aging comes great wisdom.. the youngers may not 100% liten, but they will hear.. and the older you get, the more storys you have to share with others! and I personally think it is just awesome

hmm I would think the more you age the less time you have to live or do what you want to do which would especially afeect you if your a scientist/researcher.

hmm I would think the more you age the less time you have to live or do what you want to do which would especially afeect you if your a scientist/researcher.

stopp looking forward tho.. look back at everything you had done in your life. laugh at happy times, cry at ssad times..

Hopefully it will come sooner than u think.

We have been able to extend the lifetimes of some species by 300% already! So extension of lifespan does not seem to be a problem. But this is done by genetic intervention at an early age.

What I mean is that i don't think we would be able to reverse the aging of an already aged creature - at least not anytime soon. The problem seems much harder.

Back