The Food: The Keyboard of the Body

sprinklings

Registered Member
The Foot: The Keyboard of the Body

Does anyone else get a semi-orgasmic feeling whenever they rub that foot in that certain way on that certain surface? Or am I just a freak?

Last edited:
i tend to like that crappy hardened carpet when it gets water or something on it. i also like dirt/dusty forest paths. i also mud. i also like saw dust.

everything is about orgasmic feelings. :D

When went to florida after a long winter...i took off my sandals and dug my feet into the sand and oh boy.....what a feeling....just rubbing my feet in the hot sand.

Sprinklings:
Does anyone else get a semi-orgasmic feeling whenever they rub that foot in that certain way on that certain surface? Or am I just a freak?
Nothing freaky- its quite common and the reasons for it interesting.

In the 50's there was a doctor named W. Penfield who mapped body areas on the cortical mantle- he was able to diagram how the brain "feels" the body across the parietal lobes.

We call this the Penfield Homonculus, or 'little man', queer alien looking thing that shows anatomically how the brain 'feels' the body.

Curiously enough, the area receiving messages from the feet is right next to the area receiving messages from the genitals- this means that when one feels a tickle on the feet, the message blurs and the genitals are stimulated as well.

This is why sucking on the feet and playing with them is erotic- these two areas are literally tied together. This means when a person loses their foot, for example, all the senses are rearranged and the area for the genital spills over into the area no longer in use by the foot that's been amputated. And guess what this means? The person has TWICE as much area to experience an orgasm- some patients even report experiencing their Big-O in their phantom foot that is no longer there.

Neat, yes?

*note to self...must chop off foot*

I like rubbing my feet in hair. Not that I do it for fun but accidently I have stepped in hair and it felt great.

P.S WTF is up with the title?

when my feet are wary, rubbing them on a nubby surface or even just walking on a rocky sidewalk feels like a massage.

Fish:
when my feet are wary, rubbing them on a nubby surface or even just walking on a rocky sidewalk feels like a massage
But imagine rubbing them on Sarge's afro instead....

I can almost hear you swooning.

Are you suggesting the Fish has a thing for the Sarge? I've seen nothing to indicate that... :D

I think feet are gross from a sex standpoint, but damn, just damn I love balling up my toes on some good cut-pile carpet after a long day of being on my feet.

Incidentally, I was talking to the manager of the city transit system one day and he told me about a regular rider that had been arrested a few times for accosting women on the bus and asking to smell their shoes. Whatever does it for you, right?

15:
Are you suggesting the Fish has a thing for the Sarge? I've seen nothing to indicate that...
Squint real hard and you can almost see her masturbating.

I think feet are gross from a sex standpoint, but damn, just damn I love balling up my toes on some good cut-pile carpet after a long day of being on my feet.
The sensation is what we're talking about here- you hate the thought of cruchy toes in your mouth of course but watch your eyes roll when someone sucks yours.

When my ex-wife gave birth to my daughter she went lemas, or natural childbirth. As her coach, one of the things they had me do while she was in labor was to massage certain pressure points on her feet, as it was supposed to help her relax and focus. Apparrently that shit doesn't work, as she was such a total bitch through labor they finally gave her drugs to shut her up.

Back