The Enfield Poltergeist Case...

Imagine2005

Registered Member
Did a search on SF here to see if anyone posted anything regarding it, I'm surprised nobody didn't. This has to be one of the most popular cases ever, especially since it heavily involved the media and lots of eye witnesses, photos, and recordings.

For those of you who are unfamilar with what I am talking about, then you should take a look at the story/notes/evidence here...

www.zurichmansion.org/ghosts/poltergeist.htm

This case makes movies like The Exorcist and Poltergeist look amateurish. The images and recordings are some pretty creepy stuff.

I was just wondering if anyone happens to know if there have been any recent interviews with Janet Hodgson, the young girl whom the entity often used as an agent, and how she is doing with her life since then. It would be interesting to know. All I found out is that the mother still lives in that house and all is fine and that a couple of family members have died since.

SkinWalker said:
Perhaps no one gives a shit.

Perhaps you need your happy pills right now. For someone who just replied with a total response of six words, you seem to give a lotta shit about this topic.

perhaps you (Imagine2005) should not make yourself sound like a 15 year old crackpot by using double negatives when you present something that is so far into Crackpotville.

cato said:
perhaps you (Imagine2005) should not make yourself sound like a 15 year old crackpot by using double negatives when you present something that is so far into Crackpotville.

Would you mind elaborating a bit more about this so-called "Crackpot Philosophy"?

Perhaps the belief that some photos of a woman jumping in the air is the result of a "poltergeist?"

Crackpot nonsense if I've ever seen it.

there is nothing in those photos that could not be faked. ;)

Correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds like neither of you even bothered to read any of the notes/documents regarding the case. That's just how it sounds to me.

The documentation states that it began with strange phenomena, but soon enough that strange phenomena became the inspiration for trickery.

Either way, believe what you want.

Tell you what, why don't you post two or three of the most compelling points of these "notes/documents," you know, the ones that provide some sort of evidence. Then lets discuss it.

Otherwise, its a waste of time. Just more woo-woo Poppycock.

I know that there is a very famous case (and i dont know if is your case or other one, since i cant remember the name) that was proofed later that it was all faked. No real ghosts.

Back