The dream of levitation

draqon

Banned
Banned
Ok I had a dream today and I was able to fly as I usually do in dreams, but this time I was walking in a park with my friends scientists and when I levitated they concluded that high concentrations of magnesium in the soil allows me to levitate. I then flew from sidewalk to the road and the height of levitation I was able to achieve there dropped tremendeously to only 3 feet. Now I havent seen any movie recently about any scientists, magnesium, or levitation, only levitation I seen is in my dreams. So when I searched google...for magnesium levitation...I found that such thing was possible. Also an idea caught me: If a person was to discover an ability only he possesses unlike the rest of the population, that person would develop unto that ability and retain it at all costs, even if it means death.

I always thought that levitation is something possible but one must have a tremendeous amount of focus and mindset to be able to levitate, in dreams I have that focus...I think of nothing else but of levitating, and that allows me to fly. However in this world as hard as I have tried, it is impossible, the mind drifts into all the possibilites of flying, the people around, the environment around, and thus focusing on such specific task is impossible. Now how can levitation be possible in science? Maybe the magnesium particles allow such levitation, maybe the water in the body also allow levitation since the water molecules are slightly charged...Maybe I can direct with my thought the electromagnetic force of the water molecules, with help of high magnesium content, and thus levitate...

if you weight... 190 lbs... just attach enough balloons.. helium...
to lift... 189lbs.....

then you can jump over houses.... assuming you use wings to give you motion.

-MT

(P.S. YOU BETTER BE SURE... its lift is less than your weight... otherwise......... bye bye.)

Mosheh Thezion said:
if you weight... 190 lbs... just attach enough balloons.. helium...
to lift... 189lbs.....

then you can jump over houses.... assuming you use wings to give you motion.

-MT

(P.S. YOU BETTER BE SURE... its lift is less than your weight... otherwise......... bye bye.)

yeah thanks alot.

yeah... some guy... a moron.. attached alot of helium balloons to his lawn chair....

and lauched himself with a pellet gun in his hand....

well... he dropped the pellet gun... and so... couldnt break the balloons to lower himself...

he eventually got so high... he started to freeze.... and got into airline routes...

somehow he got down.... and then... he went to jail... for being stupid.

dont be stupid.

-MT

Mosheh Thezion said:
yeah... some guy... a moron.. attached alot of helium balloons to his lawn chair....

and lauched himself with a pellet gun in his hand....

well... he dropped the pellet gun... and so... couldnt break the balloons to lower himself...

he eventually got so high... he started to freeze.... and got into airline routes...

somehow he got down.... and then... he went to jail... for being stupid.

dont be stupid.

-MT

great...and u suggested me to do the same thing...

I am talking of levitating using power of mind...being able to control elecromagnetical force of the body to levitate.

I've had dreams where I could make a ping-pong ball fly telekinetically - that's a lot lighter than a human body. Still didn't work in reality :p

Back