The Dot-Wave unified field theoy

jerrygg38

Registered Member
Let us look at the basic structure of the universe. In order to build a universe we need at least three ingredients. The plus dot is a small charge Qd of 1.13144E-57 coulombs. The minus dot has the same but opposite charge. These dots have momentum, electrical energy, and charge but no mass.
When we combine a plus dot and a minus dot, we get zero DC charge. This is a bipolar dot. It has mass of 7.33982E-69 kilograms and mechanical energy. Thus two basic dots and one bipolar dot produce the basis of the universe.
The electron has 1.41605E38 negative dots and the proton has the same number of positive dot.
The electron has 1.24109E38 bipolar dots while the proton has 2.27883E41 bipolar dots.
Space is filled with these free dots. As an electron moves through space, the Heisenberg uncertainty principles applies. What happens is that there is constant interaction between the electron and the space dots. Positive space dots interact with negative electron dots to form mass. Bipolar dots in the electron split into plus and minus dots. Thus mass is lost.
The interactions are small scale but cause the Heisenberg uncertaintly prinicple to really be the mass to electrical energy conversion priniple because that is what is happening.

Let us look at the basic structure of the universe. In order to build a universe we need at least three ingredients.
I don't get a warm feeling when you say "at least", and then describe everything in terms of just three. What else is there besides those three?
The plus dot is a small charge Qd of 1.13144E-57 coulombs.
What is Qd? How did you quantify that at 1.13144E-57 coulombs?
The minus dot has the same but opposite charge.
Have these dots each always existed or are they born with this charge?
These dots have momentum, electrical energy, and charge but no mass.
When we combine a plus dot and a minus dot, we get zero DC charge. This is a bipolar dot. It has mass of 7.33982E-69 kilograms and mechanical energy.
Can you walk me through how they get that mass?
Thus two basic dots and one bipolar dot produce the basis of the universe.
The electron has 1.41605E38 negative dots and the proton has the same number of positive dot.
The electron has 1.24109E38 bipolar dots while the proton has 2.27883E41 bipolar dots.
I knew they would be a big numbers but again, give me the path to how you got those numbers.
Space is filled with these free dots. As an electron moves through space, the Heisenberg uncertainty principles applies. What happens is that there is constant interaction between the electron and the space dots. Positive space dots interact with negative electron dots to form mass. Bipolar dots in the electron split into plus and minus dots. Thus mass is lost.
The interactions are small scale but cause the Heisenberg uncertaintly prinicple to really be the mass to electrical energy conversion priniple because that is what is happening.
I can see what you are saying, i.e. mass is constantly being "refreshed" with a new set of dots. We at least agree on the nature of how the presence of mass is maintained, but you need to explain how you quantify the dots, what the relationship is between a dot and an energy increment, and what force is at work to maintain mass that is constantly being "refreshed", to use my word.

Last edited:
Charge is not the fundamental property of matter, your dots must be like
tiny momentum carrying particles only,

In near future you will listen the results found on LHC that
proton breaked and gave birth to few particles behaving like
negatively charged particles,

It's only my prediction about high speed proton collision/ break/ decay.

big bang theory is absurd theory, Gradual synthesis of matter is the correct
answer for The Creation of UNIVERSE.......

If your model explains the Uncertainty Principle, derive it and answer these three questions :

What is the product of the uncertainty in the position and momentum of a particle in a 1d system always greater than?
In a 2d system (directions labelled x and y), what is the product of the uncertainty in the position in the x direction and momentum in the y direction of a particle always greater than?
What is the product of the uncertainty of a particles energy and the time it has that energy always greater than?

If you have a field theory with waves in it, give me the Fourier decomposition of the fundamental fields you have in your theory.

Or if you want something more concrete, give me, to within 10%, the differential cross section, in terms of an angle X you should explain the physical meaning of, of the quantum process/reaction $$e^{-}+e^{+} \to \mu^{-} + \mu^{+}$$. Explain any and all approximations used, including their justifications.

And just to let you know, the 3 questions on the UP are the kind of thing asked of students during their first quantum mechanics course. The differential cross section one arises in introductory courses to quantum field theory. If you cannot answer them with your 'theory' then you have no theory at all and you're a hypocrite for talking about the mainstream models being 'absurd'.

If your model explains the Uncertainty Principle, derive it and answer these three questions :

JG: I cannot answer your questions without working on them. It may take me months of work to study what you ask for. You may be familiar with your questions but I am not.

My research concerns the fundamental properties of the universe at the level of the dot-wave. What you are asking for is properties at the level of the electron, photon, etc. The following section comes from my manuscript:

HEISENBERG’S UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE

SECTION 11-0: INTRODUCTION

In this section we will study the Heisenberg uncertainty principle with respect to the dot-wave theory. Physicists have had a hard time explaining why a beam of electrons acts as a particle wave when it passes through a slit. The screen shows a distribution of impacts that the electrons make.

The reason for this is that space is filled with dots. The dots are everywhere and continually bombard everything. In addition to our dots, our space is filled with a huge assortment of dots of higher light speeds going up to light speed infinity. As we go up in light speeds, the mass of the dot heads toward zero. This will be explained in Chapter 10. In general we interact with dots of our light speed. Thus we occupy simple three dimensions filled with a tremendous assortment of dots. We coexist with many other universes of higher and higher light speeds. The higher light speed universes tend to be photonic energy universes rather than universes which produce protons and electrons.

In general the lower light speed universes are confined to the volume between the center of our universe at R=0 and the surface of our universe at R=Rg. Although it is possible for higher and higher light-speed material universes to exist outside our outer radius of 2Rg, this is unknown. The very high light speed universes have such low dot energy levels that they cannot produce protons and electrons. Therefore they are merely photonic rather than proton/electron universes.

All these universes do not requires any other dimensions because they simply can coexist with us. The mass of the 1024C dots is approximately one millionth the mass of our dots since M = E/ C2. Therefore the mass of this universe is difficult to measure. Yet since the spectrum goes toward infinity, it will add additional mass to our universe. It will also have some slight effects upon our measurements. However most of the physical effects we see are caused by interactions with dots of our light speed [C].

Figure 11-1 shows an electron beam moving toward the right and hitting a plate. The beam will produce a diffraction pattern such that most of the electrons will hit near the center of the beam and less and less will hit on the fringes of the beam.

>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Figure 11-1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>

Heisenberg attributed this to wave motion of the electron. Thus the beam looks like a particle/wave. We can now look at the dot/wave theory to understand why this is so.

Heisenberg specified that delta energy multiplied by delta time is greater or equal to his constant [h]. Thus:

Delta (E) x Delta (t) > h (11-1)

In addition Heisenberg specified that delta mass multiplied by delta distance is greater or equal to his constant. Thus:

Delta (MV) x Delta (X) > h (11-2)

If we go to the minimum condition when the terms are equal to h, then both terms are equal to each other. Thus:

Delta(E) x Delta (t) = Delta (MV) x Delta (X) (11-3)

We can use the kilogram/meters/seconds chart in the appendix. Energy is
Kg Met2/sec2 and h is Kg Met2/ Sec. Both halves of equation 11-3 are equal to each other. The equation tells us that a trade off occurs in which momentum times distance trades off with energy times time.

This can occur two ways. Firstly sideways moving bipolar dots hit the electron. The electron moves sideways. At the same time some bipolar dots turn into plus and minus dots. Thus the physical momentum is turned into electrical energy. In addition some sideways plus dots will combine with some of the electrons minus dots from the photons. This will produce a mass increase.

In addition, within the electron there is a continuous photon bipolar energy to dot momentum. Thus the electron is always converting between Heisenberg’s equations. Quantum mechanics try to explain such things. That is a mathematical analysis. However the reality is simple general gas law type interactions.

There are no two electrons in the universe with the same mass. There are no two electrons with identical charge. Mass and charge are statistical distributions. The charge Q is the mean point of the distribution. The charge of the dot QD can be considered fixed. Of course for different operating points of our universe, the dot charge can vary with density. Thus in the black hole we can have very large dot charges. Under extreme pressure the center of the dots can merge together and thus the value of the dots charge can go up astronomically. This will produce super massive photonic dots as well.

In any event Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle is the operating principle where the neutron becomes the hydrogen atom. This is the way the universe works. We continually produce bipolar dots from plus and minus dots and produce plus and minus dots from bipolar dots. Thus the universe operates as a mechanical mass to electrical energy oscillator.
Heisenberg found the basis of our universe in this one simple equation. It should not be called the Uncertainty principle it should be called the mass/energy conversion principal.

HEISENBERG’S MASS /ENERGY CONVERSION PRINCIPLE:

MASS IN THE FORM OF BIPOLAR DOTS CONTINUALLY TRANSFORMS INTO ELECTRICAL ENERGY IN THE FORM OF PHOTONIC PLUS AND MINUS DOTS AND VISA VERSA.

Thus the universe works on Heisenberg’s mass/energy conversion principal. Photons turn into matter, and matter turns into photons. In addition electrical energy can produce positrons and electrons out of pure empty space which is filled up to the brim with plus dots, minus dots, and bipolar dots. We live in a soup filled with everything we need. Space is a soup. Our bodies are continually interacting with billions of billions of space dots every second.

Since we are at the lowest levels of energy and momentum, we do not readily see or measure the momentum or energy. Let us now calculate the minimum amount of mass and energy for the case when everything equals h. At that point, the distance would be twice the radius of the galaxy. It is not infinity but twice the galaxy radius. Thus:

Δ ( MC ) Δ X = h (11-4)

In equation 11-4 the largest distance for delta X is twice the radius of the galaxy. Therefore the smallest amount of momentum is:

MC = h/2Rg = 2.20042E-60 (11-5)

M = 7.33982E-69 (11-6)

According to the Heisenberg principal the smallest quanta of mass is the bipolar dot mass.

In order to use Heisenberg’s equations you either need to know the smallest dot mass or the radius of the universe. You cannot solve Heisenberg’s equation by itself because it only shows the identity between mass and electrical energy. The equation for the Bohr orbit expansion gives the radius of the universe. When we solve the other half of the Heisenberg relationship for delta time, we get:

T = 5.02227E17 (11-7)

The importance of Heisenberg’s principle is that it shows how mass is converted into electrical energy. Sometimes the conversion takes place within the electron or proton continuously.

I don't get a warm feeling when you say "at least", and then describe everything in terms of just three. What else is there besides those three?What is Qd? How did you quantify that at 1.13144E-57 coulombs?Have these dots each always existed or are they born with this charge?Can you walk me through how they get that mass?I knew they would be a big numbers but again, give me the path to how you got those numbers.I can see what you are saying, i.e. mass is constantly being "refreshed" with a new set of dots. We at least agree on the nature of how the presence of mass is maintained, but you need to explain how you quantify the dots, what the relationship is between a dot and an energy increment, and what force is at work to maintain mass that is constantly being "refreshed", to use my word.

JG: I only have the three dots. Another part of the theory specifies that even the electric field is composed of the dots and the magnetic field is composed of the dots in motion. Yet it is also possible to specify the dots as the inner part of a wave and the fields as the outer part of the wave. Thus there are several variations of the dot-wave theory possible.
I will show the calculations for the dot charge herein. As far as the relationship between the dot and an energy increment, I will calculate it soon. I never calculated it in my manuscript. However after discussions with others I realized that this is important. Everytime I do a calculation, I must study it for awhile to insure that it appears correct.

SECTION 3-4: STRUCTURE OF THE PROTON, ELECTRON, AND NEUTRON

The proton can be described as a simple sphere of radius equal to its wavelength, which contains a quantity of plus dots intermixed with a larger quantity of neutral dots. It is similar to dough uniformly mixed with a small quantity of red sugar (+) dots and a very large quantity of white sugar bi-polar dots. The dough represents the electromagnetic and photon fields, which bind the dots together.

The electron has a much longer wavelength and thus in free space would be a much larger sphere. It would be a much larger but less dense ball of dough. It would have blue sugar (-) dots, which represent the minus dots. The blue sugar dots would be equal in numbers to the red sugar dots of the proton. The electron would have some white sugar bi-polar dots as well.

The radius of the proton, neutron, and electron based upon their wavelengths would be:

RP = 1.32142E-15 (3-20)
RN = 1.31959E-15 (3-21)
Re = h/ Me C = 2.42632E-12 (3-22)

The electron wavelength is approximately 1836 times that of the proton. In free space, the electron will take on a donut shape, which is much larger than the proton. As the neutrino energy is added to the electron it shrinks to the size of the proton. Normally this energy is added in an accelerator and the electron takes the shape of a line of charge.

When the electron is spherically compressed into the proton, the result is the neutron. When this occurs, the proton shrinks. In general the more energy we add into a particle spherically, the more it shrinks. If we built a machine to spherically contract and then expand a block of matter, then we would pull out its photonic energy. Thus it is possible someday to build non-radioactive generators in small sizes to power the world. Aircraft could be lifted vertically on pure light beams. Once we understand the way the universe works we could build interesting things. One means to do this is to produce spherical pulsating electromagnetic fields which will force some neutrons within bound matter to become hydrogen atoms.

The neutron is a sphere of dough, which contains the red dots of the proton plus the blue dots of the electron plus the white dots of the proton and the white dots of the electron.

The mass is greater in the neutron than the proton and the electron. The neutrino provides some of the energy to bind the neutron. However most of the energy for the mass increase always existed within the proton and the electron.

Let us look at the characteristics of the minus-dot, the plus-dot, and the neutral bipolar-dot.

TABLE 3-1 DOT CHARACTERISTICS

Dot..................Mass....................Charge.................Magnetic field

Plus dot...........zero rest mass..........positive +QD........Produces DC field

Negative dot.....zero rest mass..........negative -QD........Produces DC field

Bipolar dot........Gravitational............zero net DC..........Produces AC field

As shown by Table 3-1 the plus dots of the proton have zero rest mass. Therefore they are not gravitational. The negative dots of the electron have zero rest mass and are not gravitational. The neutral bipolar-dots of both the proton and electron are gravitational. They are positive/negative dot pairs and they are trapped together in a space-time well of atomic size.

Each dot pair produce an AC type field. Massless plus dots and massless minus dots combine within a space time well to become bipolar dots with the property of mass mass.

Most of the increased mass always existed. Only a small neutrino mass was necessary for the increase in mass. It took a spherical energy pulse to push the electron into the proton. It is not so easy to hit a hydrogen atom to produce a neutron. The neutrons are the product of spherical forces such as the sun produces of the compression of the big bang. Neutrons by themselves will always revert back to hydrogen atoms and give up the neutrino energy. The neutron/hydrogen atom conversion clearly demonstrates Einstein’s mass to energy conversion. Electrical energy produces mass.

Let us now look at how many plus dots and minus dots make up the mass increase within the neutron.

The masses of the particles are:

Me = 0.910939E-30 (3-23)
Mp = 1.67262E-27 (3-24)
Mn = 1.67493E-27 (3-25)
MH = 1.67353E-27 (3-26)
M(NEUTRINO) = 0.20178MEV (3-27)
MNEUTRINO = 0.359705E-30 (3-28)

The difference in mass between the sum of the electron plus the proton plus the neutrino, and the neutron is:

Delta mass = Mn – (Me + Mp +MN) = 1.039356E-30 (3-29)

Basically the hydrogen atom and the sum of the proton plus the electron has the same mass. The only difference being the small Einsteinian ionization energy. The neutron is a more complicated entity. Electrical energy is converted into mass by the neutron. The neutrino energy flow is a binding energy. The plus and minus dots are bound together in a space-time well.

Neutron binding energy = neutrino (3-30)

The protons and electrons neutral dots can absorb any amount of photon neutral energy readily. The singular plus dots of the proton are part of the structure but will not absorb a photon dot. The same is true of the electrons negative dots. The photons will be absorbed by the electron's photon bipolar dots.

It takes energy to bring together a plus dot and a minus dot in a well. The plus and minus dots will attract each other but they won’t bind to each other. It takes photonic energy to bind the dots together within the electron and proton. The photonic energy holds the particles together. It is the flour that holds the sugar dots within the ball.

It takes a spherical pulse to compress the electron and proton together so that pairs of dots lock within a space-time well. This causes massless positive and massless negative dot-particles to become gravitational bipolar dots.

We can now find the dot energy for a pair of plus/minus dots. The dot wave most likely is a half sinewave going from each dot to the neutral conducting plane at Rg and then another half sine wave going from the neutral plane to the black hole at the center of the galaxy.

The energy of a particle is:

E= hc/ λ (3-31)

The longest wavelength is twice the radius of the galaxy outer field. From equation 2-17 the time of the universe in seconds is:

Tu = 5.02227E17 (3-32)

The radius of the galaxy is:

Rg = Tu C = 1.50564E26 (3-33)

Using twice the radius for the wavelength and h = 6.60628E-34,
C = 2.99792E8; the energy of the dot/pair particle is:

E = 6.57697E-52 (3-34)

The Dot/pair mass is:

MD = E/CC = 7.31789E-69 (3-35)

We can then calculate the number of mass/dot pairs in the neutron

# neutron bipolar dots = Mn / MD = 2.28881E41 (3-36)

In equation 3-19 we find that there are 2.289881E41 dot pairs within the neutron. This means that there are 2.28881E41 plus dots and the same number of minus dots within the neutron.

The number of proton bi-polar dots for the proton and electron are:

# proton bi-polar dots = Mp / MD = 2.28566E41 (3-38)

# electron bi-polar dots = Me / MD= 1.24481E38 (3-39)

In order to calculate the number of positive and negative dots within the proton and electron respectively, we find the mass difference caused by the electrical field. This has the same value as the Einsteinian mass increase less the mass/energy of the neutrino. From Equation 3-11

Mass difference = 1.039356E-30 (3-40)

# mass difference bi-polar dots = Difference/ MD = 1.42029E38 (3-41)

In equation 3-22 we find that there are 1.42029E38 pairs of dots which are split between the proton and the electron. Equation 3-22 gives us the number of positive dots within the proton. It gives us the number of negative dots within the electron. We can now find the charge per dot. Since Q = 1.60219E-19

Charge per dot = Q / #dots = 1.12807E-57 coulombs (3-42)

We now know the dot structure of the electron, proton, and neutron.

Unfortunately I posted an earlier version of my chapter. There were slight corrections. My latest dot charge is 1.13144E-57 coulombs and the bipolar dot mass is 7.33982E-69kilograms.

This means that a plus dot and a minus dot both of 1.13144E-57 produces a bipolar dot of 7.33982E-69kilograms.
Therefore each dot has the potential to produce 3.66991E-69 kilograms

1 Coulombs = 3.24357E-12 kilograms

This is the first time I am calculating this. The Dot-wave theory is quite new. It comes from the Dot-theory as per my Doppler Space Time book in 2000. The error of the Dot-theory is the failure to recognize the manner in which charge and mass continuously change into each other.
The Dot theory was discussed on the Internet for years. Now the Dot-Wave theory is being presented.
It is amazing to me to realize that the universe we live in is based upon the simple principle of electrical energy transforms continually into mechanical energy and visa versa. For 27 years I worked on the dot theory but only a few months ago did I realize the transformation of mass and charge.

So you couldn't derive the Uncertainty Principle's equation, you just took it from quantum mechanics. So in other words you cannot explain it at all.

So you couldn't derive the Uncertainty Principle's equation, you just took it from quantum mechanics. So in other words you cannot explain it at all.

JG: I explain it in terms of the dot-wave theory. The reason that the uncertainty principle exists is that a moving object has an error band in both mass and motion. Since mass continually transforms into energy and visa versa an uncertainty exists. That is the only thing I am concerned about.
We live in a very complex universe which has many non-linear effects. throughout history people have produced equations which fit the operation of the universe. So equations are put down and cannot readily be explained. From an Engineering perspective, this is sufficient to get men to the moon or produce computers. From an idealistic purely mathematical viewpoint, one may wonder why the universe appears to function according to some laws.
I am happy when I can find and understand some laws.

I don't get a warm feeling when you say "at least", and then describe everything in terms of just three. What else is there besides those three?What is Qd? How did you quantify that at 1.13144E-57 coulombs?Have these dots each always existed or are they born with this charge?Can you walk me through how they get that mass?I knew they would be a big numbers but again, give me the path to how you got those numbers.I can see what you are saying, i.e. mass is constantly being "refreshed" with a new set of dots. We at least agree on the nature of how the presence of mass is maintained, but you need to explain how you quantify the dots, what the relationship is between a dot and an energy increment, and what force is at work to maintain mass that is constantly being "refreshed", to use my word.

I would like to take this time right now. To thank you for your topic, and threads.

This has been very interesting.

I would love all of your feed back, about my topic, "The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities"

Bring all the positive and negative thought dots you would like.

Everything in life happens for a reason, and my topic is no different, except I need you to check it out, and give me your input on the core of the topic, or it you truly understand what the core to this possibility is.

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

tim484848

JG: I explain it in terms of the dot-wave theory. The reason that the uncertainty principle exists is that a moving object has an error band in both mass and motion. Since mass continually transforms into energy and visa versa an uncertainty exists. That is the only thing I am concerned about.
Except I am able to measure the position in the x direction and the momentum in the y direction simultaneously as accurately as I like. How do you account for that?

But if I want the position in the x direction and the momentum in the x direction I'm unable to get around an inherent uncertainty. Hence why I asked you those questions, one of them is such that the uncertainty principle doesn't apply.

And you've explained nothing. I have yet to see you derive the lower bound for the uncertainty in measurements. You just quoted the mainstream result. That means that you are unable to do it and you have to steal from theories you are trying to replace.
So equations are put down and cannot readily be explained. F.
The fact you don't understand the equations doesn't mean they aren't explained. The Uncertainty Principle derives from some very simple concepts, both in terms of conceptual understanding and algebraic derivation. It's homework given to students doing their first course in quantum mechanics!

Except I am able to measure the position in the x direction and the momentum in the y direction simultaneously as accurately as I like. How do you account for that?

But if I want the position in the x direction and the momentum in the x direction I'm unable to get around an inherent uncertainty. Hence why I asked you those questions, one of them is such that the uncertainty principle doesn't apply.

And you've explained nothing. I have yet to see you derive the lower bound for the uncertainty in measurements. You just quoted the mainstream result. That means that you are unable to do it and you have to steal from theories you are trying to replace.
The fact you don't understand the equations doesn't mean they aren't explained. The Uncertainty Principle derives from some very simple concepts, both in terms of conceptual understanding and algebraic derivation. It's homework given to students doing their first course in quantum mechanics!

JG: I am not stealing from the theories. I accept them and add to them. Right now I am having a problem with expressing the dot-wave theory so others can understand it. Many people are confuzed. I will be rewritting it for 3-6 weeks to present it in a more understandable manner. So I won't have any time to think about what you said.

JG: I only have the three dots. Another part of the theory specifies that even the electric field is composed of the dots and the magnetic field is composed of the dots in motion. Yet it is also possible to specify the dots as the inner part of a wave and the fields as the outer part of the wave. Thus there are several variations of the dot-wave theory possible.
I will show the calculations for the dot charge herein. As far as the relationship between the dot and an energy increment, I will calculate it soon. I never calculated it in my manuscript. However after discussions with others I realized that this is important. Everytime I do a calculation, I must study it for awhile to insure that it appears correct.

OK, I can understand how difficult it must be. You have mentioned energy quantities and relationships, and if I understand you, you use the known relationship between the proton and the electron and their mass to derive the value of the dots. You combine an proton and an electron and derive the mass of a neutron, and use that to derive how dots combine to form matter.

But the number of dots that make up the proton and the electron is quite precise and you didn't say how you came to that level of precision. To my knowledge, measurements at the dot level are not possible with current technology. How do you do it? You can tell me if you are just speculating, but then it should be OK to tell me the math that you use to get the results you report.

Back