The divine energy

Shadow1

Valued Senior Member
Everything is energy, including matter. And? Science revealed this. Religion makes a false dichotomy between the realms of the physical/material, and the realm of the spiritual/divine.

The video is full of unscientific pronouncements. What energy was measured? This is just a pseudo-scientific infomercial.

everything in the existence is energy, it's everywhere, it's all about mind, so check those videos, you know, i was sooo amazed by it, it's super awesome.

Look bub, all the heavy atoms in your body were fused in a star, and expelled in a supernova. You were once part of a star. That doesn't mean you won't ever get sunburn, however.

Plus, is someone starts his spiel with an 'appeal to authority' ie, his immediate reference to Einstein and the mass-energy equation, you know he's full of shit.

Hey, here's my little bit of wisdom for you;

"People are full of shit."

Religion makes a false dichotomy between the realms of the physical/material, and the realm of the spiritual/divine.

oh damn, as i already said, THIS IS NOT A RELEGION THREAT, OK??

The video is full of unscientific pronouncements. What energy was measured? This is just a pseudo-scientific infomercial.

ok

Look bub, all the heavy atoms in your body were fused in a star, and expelled in a supernova. You were once part of a star. That doesn't mean you won't ever get sunburn, however.

Plus, is someone starts his spiel with an 'appeal to authority' ie, his immediate reference to Einstein and the mass-energy equation, you know he's full of shit.

Hey, here's my little bit of wisdom for you;

"People are full of shit."

lol, and also shit is full with people.

Back