The Devil's Footprints

tablestone

Registered Member
Back in my younger years, I was fascinated with unexplained phenomena. But I got fed up with waiting to experience some myself, so I became a skeptic. My favorite unexplained bit still fascinates me to this day, however. The Devils footprints.

http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk/fortean/devils_foot.html

I've done my fair share of reading on this occurence, and at this point I am convinced that the whole thing was just blown out of proportion. But it still makes for fascinating reading, and there is still a small part of me that says... "What if?"

strange ancient artifacts

Ive checked out the sites with strange ancient artifacts.
there incredible.
My college library had a whole volume of strange artifacts.
10 books 4" thick each, filled with things that cannot be placed
in the science books, nonthe less they still exist.
people still refuse to see the truth.

Re: strange ancient artifacts

Originally posted by edtlov

Ummm exactly what truth are you trying to elude to?

Re: strange ancient artifacts

Originally posted by edtlov
Ive checked out the sites with strange ancient artifacts.
there incredible.
My college library had a whole volume of strange artifacts.
10 books 4" thick each, filled with things that cannot be placed
in the science books, nonthe less they still exist.

And what truth does a bunch of disparate oddities tell?

All it says that nature is quite strange. That some things don't fall into obvious categories (Duck Billed Platypus anyone?), but that does not invalidate any other science.

So, please enlighten us, what is 'the truth'

Whoa, let me wrastle my topic back into control. I'm just saying that, even though I've become a skeptic, my fascination with psudoscience and the paranormal hasn't diminished. To quote the poster on the wall, "I want to believe." The problem is, after years of reading and reviewing occurences and waiting to experience the paranormal myself, I've become understandably jaded.

Originally posted by Dearprudence
Here's an interesting question: what attracts the paranormal? There are several group sites on the web that I've looked up, and one thing I've remarked is that **they never drop it**! Day in day out, every little nuance, every little crack... they seem to stimulate eachother into a frenzy and always seem to be recounting something. Are they actually attracting the paranormal onto themselves? Or has life itself become a paranormiac? LOL.

Haha and all that work with no pay off, it's almost depressing, isn't it?

I tell you, the other day i say Mystech walking down the street with the Devil (Who did not leave footprints like those discussed in this thread as his hooves were not shoed) and he didnt even stop to introduce me!

here you go something i found you might find interesting

http://theshadowlands.net/jd.htm more specifically the part that says

"On Monday, the Lowdens of Burlington, NJ, found hoof prints in their yard and around their trash, which was half eaten. Almost every yard in Burlington had these strange hoof prints in them. The prints went up trees, went from roof to roof, disappeared in the middle of the road, and stopped in the middle of open fields. The same tracks were also found in Columbus, Hedding, Kinhora and Rancocas. A hunt was organized to follow the tracks but the dogs wouldn't follow the trail. "

hope this helps some

Back