The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities

Tim Brewer

Registered Senior Member
Thank you for reading my thoughts,

I now have an idea on how we can communicate with future out of body people in a way that can be measured, who is our go to expert in this field besides me?

Thank you,
Tim:runaway:

I think you need psychiatric help.

In the spirit of being a nice guy though, I'll suggest the following: test your idea with James Randi and see if it holds up to scientific scrutiny. You could get a lot of money for proving it.

Of course, you won't... but it's nice to dream, right?

I think you need psychiatric help.

In the spirit of being a nice guy though, I'll suggest the following: test your idea with James Randi and see if it holds up to scientific scrutiny. You could get a lot of money for proving it.

Of course, you won't... but it's nice to dream, right?

I am already qualified with them to do that, but that is no reason not to keep this option open as well.

You can't win if you don't play.

Thank you for reading my thoughts,

I now have an idea on how we can communicate with future out of body people in a way that can be measured, who is our go to expert in this field besides me?

Thank you,
Tim:runaway:

I am.

reserach

There has been reserach done on this topic in California. I think it was either Alan Watts or Allan Wallace who was involved. Alas, I'm not permitted to post links to this forum. But I hope that leads you some where you wanted to go.

Could you please explain your idea? How would this communication be measured? What other results do you expect? What hypothesis or theory are you seeking to prove or disprove?

Back