The definition of evil

Cortex_Colossus

Banned
Banned
I picked up this quote from a member of these forums;

“We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell”-Oscar Wilde

This quote mistakenly supposes that determinism is the only means of function in the behavior of all organisms. And that evil is a psychological or physiological disorder. This idea sits under the umbrella of humanism. Psychology is a very limited branch as are many other branches of science. We have what Christopher Michael Langan calls an "unreal definition of reality" with regards to perception (that one's senses are limited to the material world).

"Nothing is real unless it is observed"-Quantum Physics

Quantum Physics can be considered on its way to becoming a Theory of Everything with the help of Langan's work. Scientists are discovering something incredibly fundamental to underline all sciences; information is meaningless without matter. All the observations you make using your senses are not seperated, but if you believe they are your senses accomodate the mistaken information as does your mind. We can say that reality is consisted fundamentally as information and cognition, not simply matter and enegy. What does this have to do with evil and the resolution of many unsolved mysteries? It demonstrates that perception is not the five senses, but mind as well. Those with the belief that information is complete in the world of academia are wrong. The real is contained by the mind. That means that "crazy people" might be sane but keep their minds elsewhere. Determinism for a crazy psycho like Ted Bundy could mean life in prison or the electric chair due to his heinous crimes. So in this case we would be slaves of our own fates and that every one of our actions are always predetermined. That means no freedom to choose anymore of the infinite possibilities that are possible. That I am means that you can be otherwise this very message you are reading could not exist to be read by you. The I am that is an acknowledgement of this unbound telesis of freedom. Reality can now be defined according to freedom and constraint. "Who am I?" is the acknowledgement that God is real and not just in mind but in matter as well.

Referrence;
http://www.iscid.org/boards/ubb-get_topic-f-6-t-000360.html

Last edited:
Back