The dangers of Time Warp

DRZion

Theoretical Experimentalist
Valued Senior Member
What would the societal effects of a 'time warp' device be? Such a device could speed up time for a certain volume of space.

Without a doubt such devices would be highly regulated - perhaps more so than atomic energy.

A population left within such a time warp may harbor pathogens that would evolve and could cause a major plague outside of the warp.

Yes, it would be quite crazy. If such a device could exist I think it could be used to grow food perhaps.

Interesting, I am asking myself...did this thread appear just after I posted on the Mind Portal thread...

I can't be certain that this Mind Portal I have discovered warps time objectively, but I can vouch that it does warp one's subjective sense of time (tremendously I add).

Than again, time warp ought to be very possible...remember IT'S RELATIVE. There is no absolute clock governing all things, thus it should be possible, given that the means are there. If....you spin energy in the right formation fast enough...you'll get your time warp so long as there is some sort of life involved, because time without life is meaningless and doesn't exist. You should see my thread, it will give you a lot to consider...

You might end up looking like this for a start

timewarp.jpg

Back