the computer controls you

Status
Not open for further replies.

antisipatience

waiting for something
Registered Senior Member
the computer controls you nowadays, dont you think ?

oh, and sciforums sucks a big fat dick too

this person already has.
noone hates a forum this much without being here before *smokes pipe and looks at footprints on lawn*. but i dont care. see you under your next name man.

Try telling Microsoft that because then they might be able to skip the graphical interface in Windows Longhorn. ;)

antisipatience said:

oh, and sciforums sucks a big fat dick too

the computer and caffine are my gods... AND sciforums is a demi got so you can just go to hell thank you ^^^

it at least seems like they control people when they spend 8-hour days doing nothing but staring at a computer screen, typing and clicking, getting fat, and occasionally getting up to take a piss. is the computer controlling us, or is our willpower to be human dwindling slowly into nothingness? oh, and hell no, sciforums rocks, and it doens't take the typical daydreamer too long to figure that out

when you on the computer it puts you in a trance, you think its 10 minutes but actually it has been 10 hours.anyone else had this?

10 days for me... :D. It was summer the last time I looked out a window, let alone went out lol

and imagine the rehab:
You may only use a computer without a modem or network card, and it must run only... Win 95 and MS Office.
and also:
Hi, my name is Geodesic, and I first used a computer in 1990. It was a Mac SE...

"The computer controls me" ?

Hey, i was planning on writting something here but the computer rebooted me so i forgot what i was about to say.

sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back