The Bermuda Triangle Poll

what exactly is the bermuda triangle?

• Aliens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Time or Dimension Travlers

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Electromagnetic Anomaly (IE: Devils Triangle AND Bermuda Triangle)

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Weather and/or underwater geometric Phenomenon

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • government testing sites and/or kidnappers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its just a bunch of storys... even tho there is over 100 accounted dissapering planes and ship in th

• Other: Please Explain

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • All Or Some Of The Above: PLEASE EXPLAIN

• Total voters
explain....

appently the "triangle streches farther west than most poeple assume

please explain why you think it is not a triangle.

id like to add if your gonna post or add to the poll, that you have done some reasearch and/or at the very least seen ATLEAST 3 documentrys on TV about the subject

Many of the most famous disappearences happened outside the actual "triangle". There is no evidence that the rate of disappearences or other accidents in the Bermuda triangle is statistically higher than for any other body of ocean of comparable size in the world.

Apparently there was a recent invistigation into it, it had something to do with lots of pockets of gas under the sea bed which can swallow a ship whole when they explode, as for planes, there was a docu on tv about a squadron of planes in WWII that went down 200 miles of the coast of florida after flying through the bermuda triangle, they thought the island chain near bermuda looked like the florida keys and assumed they were in the wrong place. Other than that i wasnt aware it was any more harzardous than other shipping areas(isnt there an unknown amount of ships that have gone down rounding cape horn?).

I am not exactly sure, as I have little evidence to anaylse on the matter. However, from what I recall hearing, there is an anamolie in the Earth's magnetic field at this region. This maybe causing a very intense EM interference with the electronic circuits of the planes that enter this region, thus causing it to fall out of the sky. While, ships, while subject to the same EM interference, lose telecommuncations, and the control of the ship, hence becoming stranded there, and due to explosions of methane gas from the sea bed, and the inability to move out, the ship eventually sinks.

There is no reason to beleive it is a dimensional gate. We know for a fact, that sunken ships have been recovered from the Bermuda Triangle.

However, what is causing this magnetic field anamolie? Is it natural, or artificial? Interesting...

I think the Bermuda triangle is an area of sea and land over by the Bermuda Islands and America. How can it be aliens? that doesn't make sense... it's obviously a region.

phlogistician said:
Do you mean geological, because a triangle is definitely geometric! Or was that a pun?

A triangle is defently geological
;)

*quote*
transio
Creative Genius (35 posts) 04-23-04, 12:25 AM
report | reply
The surface of the earth isn't flat last time I checked
*end quote*

on a map it is

Tens of thousand of planes have crashed in the Atlantic ocean, even satellites seem to fall to the mystery that is the Atlantic. Perhaps the Atlantians from deep under the ocean are calling planes in to their watery doom! Or perhaps it just coincidence due to local areas of bad weather and high traffic.

Now the Bermuda triangle, thousand of planes fly through there every year, how come weird things don’t happen to all of them or even a large fraction?

bermuda triangle , and other anomalous areas around the globe, are the end result of pressures from the core of our planet escaping thru the crust and shooting out of the planet, thru the water, and out into the air - and probably onwards out into space (unless atmospheres are able to contain these forces/pressures ... which i doubt)

speculation of course, but it seems reasonable.

whatever forces are being created at our core, whether its gravitational, electromagnetic, nuclear, or who-the-heck-knows-what, i think this is what causes the anomalies.

perhaps it could explain the strange micro-sized 'wormholes' (as they call them) that some researchers have found surround the area (specifically the bermuda triangle area)
and these 'holes' seem to dissappear almost intantly. they pop up and dissappear. many of them, random, or so it seems.

if u consider what i stated above, then pressures escaping earth's crust in vulnerable spots could match the description of the 'hole' popping here and there, then dissapearing. perhaps they fly off into the sky ?

yes, this has been discussed before. but perhaps some people didnt have a chance to look at those threads. perhaps they want to discuss it again.

zonabi said:
bermuda triangle , and other anomalous areas around the globe, are the end result of pressures from the core of our planet escaping thru the crust and shooting out of the planet, thru the water, and out into the air - and probably onwards out into space (unless atmospheres are able to contain these forces/pressures ... which i doubt)
And your evidence for these escaping pressures would be...?
...perhaps it could explain the strange micro-sized 'wormholes' (as they call them) that some researchers have found surround the area...
What researchers?

:m: Peace.

The area is a basin, look on any map that shows current flow you will see that both wind and water currents flow in a circle here, you only have to look at the shape of the surrounding land and islands. Anyone who loses their direction in this area could be swept round in circles or carried back out to sea for weeks, the area is also particlary prone to violent and spontaneous storms, it's hard to fly without seeing and it's harder to sail without a mast.

To whomever pointed out the methane pockets, i would like to point out that there has only been one recorded case of this sinking anything and that was a oil station, although your correct in assuming this can sink a ship, tests have shown that when the water becomes 25% gaseous(bubbles) it will become lighter that the average ship, which will sink.

Zonabi, the Earth is not like a balloon. The Earth's core is under pressure, but it is caused by the weight of all of the Earth's overlying layers.
The only instances (I can think of) of pressurised material escaping from the crust are explosive volcanoes and geysers.

Back