The atom shines by Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez

V

victorespinoza

When we turn on a light, shines not only the source of the light, but also the atoms that light touch.

For example: here we see a photo, where shines the bulb and the atoms of the walls and floors that surround them.

The energy of the atoms shines:

noche-brilla.jpg

Very affectionately,
Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez
October 15, 2012

Ah .. nice !

Lovley picture .. I'm all aglow now. Is that the square in Leningrad BTW ?

When we turn on a light, shines not only the source of the light, but also the atoms that light touch.

For example: here we see a photo, where shines the bulb and the atoms of the walls and floors that surround them.

The energy of the atoms shines:

Very affectionately,
Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez
October 15, 2012

Strangely enough it appears that Victor has actually stated something correctly. The photons are emitted by the light and those photons are absorbed by the electrons in the molecules that make up the surrounding material. The electrons move to a higher energy state when they absorb a photon and then emitt a photon when they drop back down to the lower energy state again.

So essentially, assuming I am reading the translation correctly, Victor is right. This is not a discovery but a very simplistic explanantion of the interaction of photon with matter.

Strangely enough it appears that Victor has actually stated something correctly. The photons are emitted by the light and those photons are absorbed by the electrons in the molecules that make up the surrounding material. The electrons move to a higher energy state when they absorb a photon and then emitt a photon when they drop back down to the lower energy state again.

So essentially, assuming I am reading the translation correctly, Victor is right. This is not a discovery but a very simplistic explanantion of the interaction of photon with matter.

You see ? Every silver lining had a cloud ..

Back