The argument

Bishadi

Banned
Banned
In a certain sense, the debate transcends the confrontation between evolutionists and creationists. We now have a debate within the scientific community itself; it is a confrontation between scientific objectivity and ingrained prejudice - between logic and emotion - between fact and fiction

Is that the same argument (underlined) within religious communities?

Is that the same argument (underlined) within religious communities?

No, they believe what they want to and use no scientific evaluation to provide them with anything they come up with.

would that be the claims like: talking to god?

no, i do talk to god, and he communicates to me. but i don't attempt to explain that scientifically. i guess that's your ballgame.

Because you told me so.. :confused:

no i didn't. i said that my rather trippy spiritual experiences aren't so trippy anymore lately. god communicates with me in a variety of ways. sometimes it's a person, or an experience that doesn't involved spiritual inhabitation, visitation, transcendental writing, and all that crazy shit that went on with me for a while. god influences me and through my surroundings all the time.

no i didn't. i said that my rather trippy spiritual experiences aren't so trippy anymore lately. god communicates with me in a variety of ways. sometimes it's a person, or an experience that doesn't involved spiritual inhabitation, visitation, transcendental writing, and all that crazy shit that went on with me for a while. god influences me and through my surroundings all the time.

How do you know its god and not just life ?

Transcendental writing ? Can you post some of that here ?

How do you know its god and not just life ?

well, i've realized they're kind of one in the same. didn't know that before i knew him though.

Transcendental writing ? Can you post some of that here ?

yeah. i burned the second one cause i was scared but i still have the first one. not on me, but at home. i'll send you a message later...

you like that i call him the hammer don't you? :p

if i told you, that is the handle often used not to mention use in business logins; would you just laugh at me

i got that from and idea while reading about the kalki and said to myself; "what a hammer"

must have been 25 years plus

and anyone who plays golf with me knows, i am a monster to honor, integrity and absolute self regulation; otherwise put your money away and let's play for fun.....

paradise valley is where i was club champion ('06)

'the hammer' shoots a straight game

Every reasonable person knows that religions are DEAD now . Religions are old folklore that created wars, hatred, division....etc . Now science and technology are the future . bye bye religions crap for ever and ever .

Every reasonable person knows that religions are DEAD now . Religions are old folklore that created wars, hatred, division....etc . Now science and technology are the future . bye bye religions crap for ever and ever .

can you share why and what the foundation is?

just to give the rest of us a chance to see what you do?

PLEASE!

Back