The anukki created religion?

Richard

Registered Member
I read a while ago that the whole religous system we have was created to control us by an alien race called the anukki.

Now These are not my beleifs as I am a christian (not a catholic.) but how much the you think of this is true?

And how much of the bible do you beleive has been canged throughout the years?

Throughout the translation from herbrew to english to old testament to new testament king james and so on?

And has anyone else heard anythng on this theory?

Which religious system? Cristianity? That was created by our own race to control us. The whole bible is a compilation of stories that were transmitted orally, and rewritten by the Romans. Many stories were left out on purpose, and all were changed to some degree.

no not just anyone religion all religions have some saviour figure and that figure is repeated many times throughout history. jesus christ is not the only person with that story.

I think they're most commonly called Anunnaki. They weren't an 'alien' race, they were born on Earth. They teached the same thing all over the world, but man has made several "religions" of the teachings...

They have lots of other names too, like the sons of God, Anak, Nephilim and so on.

The Annunaki were not born on Earth. They are Extraterrestrials. They came from the 19th Galaxy Planet Rizq and came to Earth by way of Niburu.

Back