the alien agenda

fringe

Registered Member
i always had this idea that the human race is some kind of alien expermient, sure enough i wasnt the first person to think of this as there is alot of information on the web regarding this. assuming the whole UFO coverup conspiracy and alien abductions are real then sure why not, after all it is possible.

my reasons for having such an absurd idea is 1. the human race isnt the only intelligent life in the universe, 2. the universe is so big and old then there must be civilizations millions of years old or even billions of years old, so they would know everything thats happening in their area of the galaxy or the galaxy itself, 3. if UFO sightings are real and are of other planets (not our own secret aircraft) then theres a good chance they were always around and will always be around and that would have some implications on why.

if we are being visited by ETs then there is a reason why they are doing so.
our technological advancement is exponential and is accelerating, ofcourse this is all our own doing but i think our genetics may have played a role. what im trying to say is our brains have improved over the last few thousand years and it may be from our friends above.

our purpose could be a sort of slave race that operates their machinery inturn for a higher quality of life without the conflict of our daily life (crime, suffering,disease). right now our world is "survival of the fittest" where the best and brightest have a good life, so our twisted world may actually benefit us as a whole, as the saying goes "what doesnt kill us only makes us stronger", this all applies to war, disease, famine and so on.

who knows, its all speculation.

Interesting. Your reaon for believing is predicated on the following:
1. the human race isnt the only intelligent life in the universe
That's an assumption, albeit a reasonable one so far as we know.

2. the universe is so big and old then there must be civilizations millions of years old or even billions of years old, so they would know everything thats happening in their area of the galaxy or the galaxy itself
Predicated on (1) but it also assumes that the speed of light barrier isn't insuperable.

3. if UFO sightings are real and are of other planets (not our own secret aircraft) then theres a good chance they were always around and will always be around and that would have some implications on why.
Oops. What evidence is there that UFOs (UAPs) are genuinly craft from elsewhere?

our technological advancement is exponential and is accelerating, ofcourse this is all our own doing but i think our genetics may have played a role. what im trying to say is our brains have improved over the last few thousand years and it may be from our friends above.
1) If our brains have improved "in the last few thousand years" how have they done so?
Claiming it's from "our friends above" takes their existence as an a priori argument - aliens have altered our brains and I can prove they exist because they've altered our brains. :rolleyes:

our purpose could be a sort of slave race that operates their machinery inturn for a higher quality of life without the conflict of our daily life (crime, suffering,disease). right now our world is "survival of the fittest" where the best and brightest have a good life, so our twisted world may actually benefit us as a whole, as the saying goes "what doesnt kill us only makes us stronger", this all applies to war, disease, famine and so on.

Well at least you got it right with the final word.

i always had this idea that the human race is some kind of alien expermient, sure enough i wasnt the first person to think of this as there is alot of information on the web regarding this. assuming the whole UFO coverup conspiracy and alien abductions are real then sure why not, after all it is possible.

my reasons for having such an absurd idea is 1. the human race isnt the only intelligent life in the universe, 2. the universe is so big and old then there must be civilizations millions of years old or even billions of years old, so they would know everything thats happening in their area of the galaxy or the galaxy itself, 3. if UFO sightings are real and are of other planets (not our own secret aircraft) then theres a good chance they were always around and will always be around and that would have some implications on why.

if we are being visited by ETs then there is a reason why they are doing so.

One way to examine this scenario is to imagine what you would do if you were the alien that discovered a lush planet with a billion or so number of years of evolution under it's belt already. You find some social animals with potential, make a few genetic changes and monitor the results. Once advancement is on track you stay out of sight and take notes, but no longer interfere. They will either survive or not on their own.

well there is evidence that aircraft are flying around doing breakneck maneuvers being tracked on radar.
and claiming our brains has improved in the last thousand years just reflects on our understanding of mathematics and inventors that was born, the same applies to early man in the stone age using the same tools for thousands of years then comparing that to the tool age and building pyramids, does the term "quantum leap" apply?

well there is evidence that aircraft are flying around doing breakneck maneuvers being tracked on radar.
No there isn't.

and claiming our brains has improved in the last thousand years just reflects on our understanding of mathematics and inventors that was born, the same applies to early man in the stone age using the same tools for thousands of years then comparing that to the tool age and building pyramids
All that shows is that we've learned things: it is not an indication that "our brains have altered".

does the term "quantum leap" apply?
Since it has taken a couple of thousand years (at least) to get where we are then decidely: no.
What we know (and can do) now is based on what we have gradually and painstakingly built up over time.

i am well aware that our society is what we built over time, we go to school and learn and build stuff and elevate our standard of living. but learning and doing complex things over thousands of years has helped us, i know genetics play a role but learning stuff doesnt make us "genetically smarter" if there is such a term. also the fact that having a larger population on the earth gives us more ppl that are smarter that are able to go onto be engineers, doctors, scientists and so on to discover and invent more things.

is it not possible that advancing society also advances our brain in the areas that we use it. also has there been a study on comparing the brain of a native american to a european (white man) brain?

is it not possible that advancing society also advances our brain in the areas that we use it. also has there been a study on comparing the brain of a native american to a european (white man) brain?

One it is possible.
Two:

Myth: Some ethnic groups have genetically inferior IQ's.

Fact: Poverty creates large IQ differences even between groups of the same ethnicity.

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-inferiorIQ.htm
I would add that discrimination produces poverty.
I suspect it also produces what's called learned helplessness. The kids are told "You're stupid because you're a __________"
And so they don't try hard to do well.
I mean, why try hard if you already know you are going to fail?

ok lets take it a step further and consider eugenetics, where only the best and brightest can reproduce. would that accelerate our intelligence? i personally think it would but i am also a believer in the idea that a genius is created and not born, but having good genes help.

i am well aware that our society is what we built over time, we go to school and learn and build stuff and elevate our standard of living. but learning and doing complex things over thousands of years has helped us, i know genetics play a role but learning stuff doesnt make us "genetically smarter" if there is such a term. also the fact that having a larger population on the earth gives us more ppl that are smarter that are able to go onto be engineers, doctors, scientists and so on to discover and invent more things.
You have no evidence that we are "genetically smarter" than we were a thousand or two years ago.

is it not possible that advancing society also advances our brain in the areas that we use it.
Huh?

also has there been a study on comparing the brain of a native american to a european (white man) brain?
Have you ever heard of Google?

there is alot of BS on google and i have no idea what sites have legitimate material, an example of this is there are websites that have proof that jesus was a real person and other websites that says jesus never historically existed. thats why i come here.

as for my comment about being genetically smart, i was referring to if society (people in general) used tools, math, science, and had a good overall education and used that in everyday life would that make our offspring smarter compared to a group of people living on an island worshipping a rock and live in straw huts doing nothing with their lives, then fast forward a thousand years.

Interesting. Your reaon for believing is predicated on the following:

That's an assumption, albeit a reasonable one so far as we know.

Predicated on (1) but it also assumes that the speed of light barrier isn't insuperable.

Oops. What evidence is there that UFOs (UAPs) are genuinly craft from elsewhere?

1) If our brains have improved "in the last few thousand years" how have they done so?
Claiming it's from "our friends above" takes their existence as an a priori argument - aliens have altered our brains and I can prove they exist because they've altered our brains. :rolleyes:

Well at least you got it right with the final word.

Dyw do you believe in evolution? And do you believe the credible sightees very low % are lying

Huh?

Not necessarily lying, but equally not necessarily accurate in their reporting.

evolution, do you believe in it

ok, because some people have put there jobs/lifes on the line, had everything to lose and nothing to gain, yet still came out, i dont think they would have if they ddint 110% believe or couldnt describe what they saw

evolution, do you believe in it
What does that have to do with anything? Oh wait, you think evolution operates over a couple of thousand years to such an effect?

ok, because some people have put there jobs/lifes on the line, had everything to lose and nothing to gain, yet still came out, i dont think they would have if they ddint 110% believe or couldnt describe what they saw
Which bit of "not necessarily accurate" did you miss?

Grats. I think you stole the plot for Kubriks 2001.

Alien "artifact" earth is not a new hypothesis at all.

Hmmmm......irrespective of the origin of our species, I could well imagine the other mammals that are losing their habitat to our kind questioning what the 'alien agenda' might be.

One of the theories of origin includes Panspermia which questions whether humans actually are indigenous to this planet, unless I have missed something in recent science.

Perhaps 'WE' are the aliens?

What does that have to do with anything? Oh wait, you think evolution operates over a couple of thousand years to such an effect?

Which bit of "not necessarily accurate" did you miss?

first point is a fail assumption. but to the point if you do then your not so ignorant to think it cannot happen elsware if it happened here

and 2
i find it very hard to believe a pilot would miss recognize something thats is much much bigger than his plane following him as a flare.. if you really think thats possible then not sure what to tell you

Assuming that previous generations weren't smart is doing them a serious injustice. It's quite easy to look back in time and see the obvious, but quite difficult to be in those earlier times without modern advantages and come up with new solutions while just trying to stay alive. It only appears that we got some kind of boost to improve things because as we advance technologically and knowledge-wise, it makes conditions better to continue to improve. When you don't have to hunt, forage, or grow crops all day, you have more time to dedicate to exploring the world around you, or to make a better wheel. The average person in the past was quite intelligent, maybe not in book smarts, but in real world applications.

I would submit that we've plateaued out in the average person, who relies much more on the tools around them than their own mind and body. Knowing how to research something rather than googling the answer (which isn't always the right answer), knowing how to use techniques in math rather than punching some keys on a calculator (again, not always the right answer, GIGO), knowing how to think outside the box to find a solution instead of just going along with the flow. Hell, just walking a few blocks vs. taking some sort of transportation...

Throw someone from a few centuries ago into the modern world...there'd be a shock, but they'd be able to adjust. Throw a average modern person back in time...I doubt they'd survive, mentally or physically.

first point is a fail assumption. but to the point if you do then your not so ignorant to think it cannot happen elsware if it happened here
Huh?
You have yet to show "it" has happpened here.

and 2
i find it very hard to believe a pilot would miss recognize something thats is much much bigger than his plane following him as a flare.. if you really think thats possible then not sure what to tell you
It's not only possible I have been present when similar things were done. Hard luck.

Hmmmm......irrespective of the origin of our species, I could well imagine the other mammals that are losing their habitat to our kind questioning what the 'alien agenda' might be.

One of the theories of origin includes Panspermia which questions whether humans actually are indigenous to this planet, unless I have missed something in recent science.

Perhaps 'WE' are the aliens?

Not unless all life on earth is alien. The DNA we share with all other life on earth makes that very clear.

Back