The Abbotts

spirit

Registered Member
http://www.users.bigpond.com/theabbotts1/

I have read some of their materials. A very interesting and enlightening read.

Warning: May challenge your belief system.

What are your opinions on their ability to contact high-level spirits like Jesus' for example, in their free ebook "100 questions, Answered by the Masters"

I think the aesthetic principals of interface design, like being able to design a website that say... has some sort of aesthetic quality as opposed to just a starry background and barely formatted text, will always impress me more than whatever spirits or gods you claim to be able to talk to.

It is a delight to see gifted New Age spiritualists and psychics so thoroughly embracing the principles oflaissez faire capitalism. Caveat emptor.

well clearly they can't yet afford a web designer, or their own domain name.

That's the advantage of laissez faire capitalism - the kooks with the better web sites will displace the Abbot's, who will disappear from view.

Those damn newage fatcats won't let any of us little guys allign our chakras or project to the good astral realestate.

Are they actually serious, or is it a spoof? My suspicions were aroused by the fact that one of the first phrases on the site is "New Age" - surely New Age gurus don't refer to themselves as "New Age" because of the derogatory connotations? And the way they shill for money. In the old days, of course, the televangelists could be quite blatant in their hunt for cash. Doing it that way now seems only to invite ridicule or laughter.

Back