The 3rd Reich, Hitler and the Greys

The first site:

Kevin asks:
Was Hitler an alien?

Answer:
Clearly! Counterevidence never proved anything!

Kevin Asks:
And how do we know this?

Answer:
How can it be otherwise with a UFO (note: I think it's ufo) traveling to South America?

Kevin asks:
Then is Hitler still alive?

Answer:
(I don't know, can't translate)]

then later it says:

INVESTIGATION

One in every 4 Nazi's does not dream of Hitler regularily. He comes to you in your sleep and gives you orders.

Note, these are rough translations, I'm not great at German

Interesting but does not wash...it is more like....

"Hitler had a charisma and initially a sense of caring for the plight of the German people who had been unfairly treated after the debacle of the first world war; the war to end all wars."

To unite a group of people on a common cause, leaders always have created, used and still use a common enemy. It is so unfortunate that Hitler or his minions got carried away to actually killing millions of innocents. All civilized people should vow to never allow such things to happen again.

The max muller institute combed the Indian countryside for old documents to build war machinaries. Whether they actually found anything useful, we do not have any records - I think.

I thought I read somewhere that he wrote some book in a Prison cell before he rose to power.

?

You mean Mein Kempf?

Technically, this was before his rise to power. However, he was one of the main big wigs in the Nazi sect.

Back