Telepathy, is it real?

whuteva

Registered Member
I recently met a man that I am very attracted to. He in turn is attracted to me. I am 30, he is a bit older than I am. I have NEVER been this attracted to a man in my life, ever. It's almost as if I have discovered another dimension within human emotion and intellect. Not only that but this man seems so completely in tune with me. On several occaisions I have been able to distract him and get his attention even when he is engaged in heavy conversation with other people, simply by "thinking at him". I don't even need to be in visual contact with him. I don't do it any more, because its rude. It's like having a child asking you questions when you're on the phone. I just wanted to check it out.

Are there any valid scientific studies on telepathy? Are there alternative theories other than telepathy or insanity?
:confused:

That would be quite interesting, what does he have to say about all this. I'm not too sure what has been studied to do with telepathy, the mind is quite the jigsaw puzzle

Telepathy, is it real?

YES (personal experience, read my other posts)

But, attraction depends on how pheromones combine and connect to the receptors...it is a bio-chemical thing.

:m:
:)
heyya whuteva

welcome aboard the board of abroard :D

cool cool :)
lucky you!!!
i only hope you both share the inner strength and skills to manafest love instead of hate, for many will come to turn "thier"
jealousey into evil profit of egocentric materialism.

i wish you luck and love!

groove on :)

Back