Telepathic implanting...

D

decantemix

So, this guy, on the news: states, cool, cool, cool. Girls wildly screaming. Then comes out in His Lime Light..

Craziness...NEEDS of hep',
Sincerely.

I know I seen it... I wouldn't lie to you about it...must have promised the station manager:

Certain favours...
Ha.

What kind of a thread starter is this. Question 1. wtf are you on about? Question 2. Are you about to go on a killing spree? Question 3. Are you related to Jim Jones or Charles Manson? Question 4 why are you replying to yourself?

None of the above:

This I saw, no one said murderous intentions. You're out of line, you a f'in head doctor or sumpin'. Needin' demanded beenus'.

Schyuck. Take your as* and the rest of your Sh** elsewhere. Crazy F...

Nope, didn't recieve any telepathic activity at all, useless gibberish , enough pscho babble.

We must ask ourselves this question, if an implant is necessary to receive / send telepathic messages is it still telepathy or something else? Is telepathy inherently meaning BIOLOGICAL in nature or can it be applied to mechanized devices.

I wouldn't suggest talking to the voices in your head anymore, for the most part if they do exist, they aren't what you think they are and yes they are out to get you.

Yeah, but Doc, there's no drive to cause momentum. Only laughter.
As I'm aware of these hallucinations they cause conflict, and tend to force an action.

I am greatly entertained, by surroundings. And, can readily "tune" them out, as often many do with ramble-bamble/ believe it or not.

This thread was certainly a joke, and paranormal. Where this guy wanted everyone to think he was super cool. Then you guys trounce about stating, of all craziness, impending doom.

You know, sometimes it's very difficult for me to not roll out of my chair indeed. And, split my side. Quite the humour point.

It's been proven that a .38 calibre implant forcefully injected into the temporal lobe area of the brain does not enhance the chances of becoming telepathic.

calibre is caliber.

That depends on whether or not the act was 'induced', tragically. In which case, it's practice...

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Back