TAM London (totally missed)

Stryder

Keeper of "good" ideas.
Valued Senior Member
http://www.tamlondon.org/

At £175 a ticket I'm not surprised however apparently it was a sell out and a number of Scientists and writers attended to woo the woo-woo's with their tales of why their wayward thinking is down to a lack of understanding the simplest of things.

I'm just wondering if any of the Rich English folk even in the middle of this "recession" (Manifested by propaganda) managed to go?

I found out about it too late, but wouldn't have shelled out that much to attend anyway. I'm glad work is being done to dispel the bullshit woo woos peddle, but fear it will be seen as scientists 'ganging up' and be woven into their conspiracies.

Ahh yes, The (very) Bad Astronomer, Phil Plait, now why would anybody want to hear anything from that lying and slanderous individual? He only has to answer to his masters, not to those he has slandered and lied about. One day soon "water will drip from their knees" and I would add poop running down their legs too will be an added bonus effect.

When it comes to peddling bullshit, lies, slander and deceit, I would put Phil Plait high on the list.

Ahh yes, The (very) Bad Astronomer, Phil Plait, now why would anybody want to hear anything from that lying and slanderous individual? He only has to answer to his masters, not to those he has slandered and lied about. One day soon "water will drip from their knees" and I would add poop running down their legs too will be an added bonus effect.

When it comes to peddling bullshit, lies, slander and deceit, I would put Phil Plait high on the list.

If he's slandered someone, that could be proven in a court of law. Unless of course you're full of shit and making unsubstantiated claims again.

Your problem, Norv, is that Phil Platt is a scientist, and his claims can be substantiated by other scientists.

Your claims are just bullshit, and only upheld, (but not substantiated) by other bullshitters.

I wish I could have gone. I'm a member of the JREF forums, and it would have been cool to meet a few people in person.

I wish I could have gone. I'm a member of the JREF forums, and it would have been cool to meet a few people in person.

I'm pretty sure it will turn into an Annual thing here and there. What the site did say though is that the "DVD will be available for Christmas"

Back