Talking to animals

revenge_of_fate

Registered Member
Hahahaha. Sorry, just had to laugh.

Do you believe that you can talk to animals, I know I sure can't. If you can talk to animals, then please write a thesis on it, so I know how you do it and such.

Well, I can sort of talk to animals. I say to my dog, "sweaties" and he knows that he get's a treat. But that isn't the sort of talking to animals I mean.

Talking with animals has been done for thousands of years by certain people that were in Native American Indian tribes. They could find out many things from the animals for the animals knew when bad weather was comming, where food was located and when other things were going to take place. By learning to listen to the animals they also learned to listen to the Earth and what it also was saying. So to answer your question without a thesis humans do talk with animals and to mother earth, but they listen more than talk.

I have a dog that sounds like he's talking. He says things like mama, dada, yucky dada (when he's mad at his papa) no, I love mama. He's a very vocal fellow. I saw a program with Jane Goodall the other day and they had this African Grey Red Tail Parrot who could carry on conversations and remember past tenses and what he wants to do in the future. They also did psycic experaments with the bird and he score fairly well. Animals can predict earth changes as well. All my dogs, cats and even the local crows can do it. They behave in odd mannerisms when an earthquake will occur. One of the dogs lies on the ground really low and places his ear on the floor, the other runs around like a maniac and the other one holds his ears and gripes. The cats just pace and cry and the crows fly around cawing in erratic circles.

To learn to talk to animals, you need to spend time with them, get to know them and their language and like them. Just like you do with people. Then a natural form of telepathy occurs, which you can see in old couples, siblings, parents and children and other close relationships.

Bebelina said:
To learn to talk to animals, you need to spend time with them, get to know them and their language and like them. Just like you do with people. Then a natural form of telepathy occurs, which you can see in old couples, siblings, parents and children and other close relationships.

The Native American Indians didn't have to get to know the animals they "talked" with. They could listen to a wide variety of critters and learn a great deal as I have already stated. Wildlife are always communicating with each other all humans have to do is learn how to understand them and if you observe them you will pick up on what they are saying if you're attentive and patient in your metholds to learn.

By listening to the animals they most certainly got to know them too, perhaps not personally, but in spirit.

sometimes i think my rabbit can hear the music i listen to. lol.. no lie its wierd.. if a good rock song comes on he sort of perks up his ears, even if its in my earphones.

Back