Taking PCness to the next level

terrafutan

Registered Member
mg.co.za/articlepage.aspx?area=/breaking_news/other_news/&articleid=326475

A man has been convicted of racially aggravated harassment after calling a Welsh woman English.

Michael Forsythe was sentenced to 10 weeks in jail, suspended for 12 months, after being found guilty of racially aggravated disorderly behaviour, a court official said.

... "It's political correctness gone mad."

I see she took umbrage to the fact that he called her English and not the fact that he called her a bitch.

What is your opinion on this?

Is this not taking things a little too far now ?

No way, Avatar called me a "South Sea Pom"...A lawyers letter is on its way.
Extradition and prosecution are at hand.

after calling a Welsh woman English

Just don't ever call Lucifer's Angel English...she won't take you to court...she'll crack open a can of whoop-ass! :)

I don't know, People think i'm a terrorist, but that doesn't count (in other peoples minds) as a racial slur. Perhaps she had a strong welsh accent and this guy was just stupid.
Or perhaps its just PC. .

I don't know, People think i'm a terrorist

Challenger, sadly I know this would be true. Dumbfuck middle Australia would see your dark Bangladeshi arse as " Middle-Eastern Appearance" I'm quite sure!

Kind legacy of little Johhny ( Bye!,bye bye..fuck off!)
Things might start to turn around but in the meantime I suggest you don't wear your cammo to the mall!

I'm going to the family Xmas do with a ring of bon-bons strapped to my torso.
If my demands are not met ( you know, feed me 'til I burst with oysters and red wine) there will be an "incident".

Back