syngameons or syngapoop?

I do believe in evolution per se, but not Darwinian evolution, for which there is no evidence.

Is that darwinian evolution that thing you made up yourself to feel better about your own ridiculous believes? I'm sure there is no evidence for that contraption you made up to feel better about yourself.

Plenty of evidence for natural selection though.

Classification according to syngameons is good science, species can interbreed, so species is a meaningless term, and therefore, The Origin of Species is variation within syngameons, nothing more, goo to you is a pipe dream.

Classification according to syngameons is good science, species can interbreed, so species is a meaningless term, and therefore, The Origin of Species is variation within syngameons, nothing more, goo to you is a pipe dream.

How come there are no peer-reviewed articles on it if it is good science???

Please give references of peer-reviewed articles on this topic. I feel I must study this.

I told you that mainstreamers will embrace the practical syngameon thesis only after kicking and screaming because it lends credence to the Genesis account of Noah's Flood, only thousands of syngameons of animals need have been on Noah's Ark, ouch.

Also, with the study of syngameons, students would succinctly see that there are bounds of interfertility within groups (syngameons) of types (species) of animals, emphasizing the bankruptcy of the Darwinian hypothesis, and you don't want that, do you?

That's one way to handle the question of whether or not Darwinian evolution is true or false, send the whole thread to pseudo-science, as if any questioning of the Darwinian hypothesis is pseudo-scientific.

No, actually, if I were promoting one of my books in this area, it would be my first book, which is linked through that website, but since you brought up my work, I'll leave it to you.

I told you that mainstreamers will embrace the practical syngameon thesis only after kicking and screaming because it lends credence to the Genesis account of Noah's Flood, only thousands of syngameons of animals need have been on Noah's Ark, ouch.

So, scientists will embrace syngabobbers in order to make a fairy tale come true?

I do believe in evolution per se, but not syngapoopipotimus evolution, for which there is no evidence.

That's one way to handle the question of whether or not Darwinian evolution is true or false, send the whole thread to pseudo-science, as if any questioning of the Darwinian hypothesis is pseudo-scientific.

The reason you got moved to pseudo-science is because you offer no support of your theory. You simply state something as fact with no backup.

To start meaniful conversation, please post evidence to your theories.

Back