Sweet Potatoes vs. Regular Potatoes

Congrats

Bartok Fiend
Registered Senior Member
;) I had sweet potatoes tonight, and I wondered who liked what. Do you like Yams? Do you like sweet potatoes with marshmallows? What is your favorite potato dish?

What relationship do sweet potatoes have to the world? To American Culture? Do sweet potatoes encourage better, clearer thinking? What is it with the sweet flavor?

Just some provocative thinking for;)

Chips are cool. Fried in their jackets searved with golden crispy cod in breadcrumbs. mmmmm breadcrumbs.....

I've never tried sweet potatoes, but do like roast parsnip in butter. mmmmm fattening :)

Sweet potatoes are fine. Like fried potatoes a lot too though and fench fried of course and just boiled in hot water with vegetables. Oh, guess I like them anyway. Am not such a difficult eater. Didn't know sweet potatoes til a few months back.

It tastes good. Well, potato-chips are real yummy...with mayonaise to dip them in.;)

*roast parsnip in butter.*

What is that Esp? I've never heard of it... :)

aaaargh

It's that continental chips with mayo thing again isn't it?!
I never could understand that. Mind you, you come up with some pretty strange concoctions when you have the munchies!

Parsnip.
Vegetable, the size andshape of a large, fat carrot. Yellowish white in colour, texture like firm potato and tastes nutty.

I've had no breakfast yet and all of this talk of food is making me seriously consider going into Liverpool city centre to pick up a KFC.

Sounds good...

That parsnip.

Perhaps I come join you to go into Liverpool City. Now that sounds the best of all. :) Having breakfast in Liverpool...

It's not a bad city.
And there are some good restaurants where four people can eat for about £100.

How does full english breakfast sound?

mmmmm

A little late reply...it sounds too good to be true. I've heard full English breakfast is quite a bite. Well, that is perfect, I am hungry. See you in a little...:D

Sausages, Bacon, Eggs (fried, poached or scrambled), toast, fried bread, black pudding, mushrooms, tomato and beans. Orange and coffee or tea (English breakfast, of course!
Yum Yum :)

Oh my, that is no breakfast, that is a whole meal!!:D

Doesn't matter, I come anyway, as I said I am hungry by now...:)

So sorry I missed you last morning...

Something came in between.

What about tomorrow morning? I surely want to have that breakfast in Liverpool. With or without potatoes... :D

See you at the John Lennon airport. Let me know what time you'll be there...;)

You know what's good? Eggs with vinagerry cabbage and sage-green cheese. I seriously had it this morning, and it beats sweet potatoes hands down.

The best potato product of them all are 'Terra' chips. Light, delightful, and with the natural 'kick' you get from healthy eating. Alas, no health in these.:(

Back