Sweat meanderings

apendrapew

Oral defecator
Registered Senior Member
I have a question.. here's some information about myself if it helps with answering it.

I'm 6 feet tall, 165 lbs, Caucasian, lean build, blond hair, blue eyes, blah, blah, I exercise frequently, and I have good hygiene.

If I go running.. and I work out or whatever. Really strenuous physical exercise and I'm sweating like a mofo, I don't smell. People can't smell my sweat either. I would have to not take a shower for a few days and exercise a lot to elicit a nice man-fragrance.

On the other hand, if I'm playing my bass guitar plucking AFI or slapping some Seinfeld, or if I'm playing my trombone at a concert, later, when my attention is diverted, I notice that I smell like open ass. Not really, but I smell like man, in a very strong way. What's up with that? This is what I have so far...

There are two types of sweat...

Physical exercise sweat.. Smells like nothing
Bass playing sweat. Stinks like ass.

I'm really not fit to answer your questions, but i'll put forth my guesses.

Maybe the physical exertion sweat doesnt smell because you don't really worry about what you're doing, or conentrate so much, etc.

The instrument playing (unless you're very good, and it's second nature to you) should require some thinking, nervousness at messing up, and just generally more mental stress than you'd have say, curling a 7kg dumbell, or just running a few kilos.

That's just my guess...not sure. If i'm wrong..correct away, people!

:D

Don't know man. Maybe pheromones? I can't find anything on the net about different sweet smell from doing different things. In my text books it say pheromone production can very on what your doing.

Back