Suicidal pregnant mother at an abortion clinic.

Apathy

Registered Member
If one were to kill an expecting mother, would that be two murder charges, or one? What if the mother is at an abortion clinic? And if she's suicidal as well?

You have to completely separate the matters. Killing an expectant mother regardless of her future intentions is a double murder and should be charged at such. The moment the pregnant mother does something for herself or baby, then she is liable per her state laws and what they dictates.

You can't mix up crap like that and assume that just because someone is screwed up temporarily, that killing them would be justified.

I believe legally that it is counted as a double murder is the fetus had a heartbeat. However, in my opinion a murder of a pregnant women should be tried as a double murder.

If she is at a abortion clinic and in the state in which the procedure is allowed then no it is not a murder as long as the fetus doesn't have a heartbeat. There is a time limit in which a women is legally allowed to have a abortion.

If she is sucidial and is intent on killing her yet to be born offspring then i believe she will be kept in some sort of imprisonment or a psychriatric ward for her and her unborn child's safety.

I may be wrong so tell me anybody if i am.:eek:

Back