subconcsious quantum telepathic links cause for attention with the ego,

EmptyForceOfChi

Banned
Banned
the single concsious that links direct via each individual conscious biegns mind, we may connect these links between people when we focus our attention onto that person, when the link is open we get a sense of well bieng and contentment, like our other half is complete temporeraly, because we may have linked and connected to the one concious that our sub concsious is able to transmit to,

the more peoples attention that is directed onto ours the more focused our link is and the more intense the feeling is within us,

i am going to conduct an experiment with this one in the next week, and spend a whole day not connecting with anybody and write down the feelings i have, also maybe get people to think about me while i am away, and see if i can remotely feel there connection, then jot down the times that i feel someone connecting, it will be interesting to see the results i will post them,

peace

U autta come to the mental health and the existentialists thread. Quantom Quack is good.

That sounds like a very interesting experiment. I am like that all the time.

Oh yeah, if you do I would start with thread 6 or 7, probably page 7........

EmptyForceOfChi said:
the single concsious that links direct via each individual conscious biegns mind, we may connect these links between people when we focus our attention onto that person, when the link is open we get a sense of well bieng and contentment, like our other half is complete temporeraly, because we may have linked and connected to the one concious that our sub concsious is able to transmit to,

the more peoples attention that is directed onto ours the more focused our link is and the more intense the feeling is within us,

i am going to conduct an experiment with this one in the next week, and spend a whole day not connecting with anybody and write down the feelings i have, also maybe get people to think about me while i am away, and see if i can remotely feel there connection, then jot down the times that i feel someone connecting, it will be interesting to see the results i will post them,

peace

huh? what's the hypothesis being tested? What is the complete experimental process and the control? What are the predicted outcomes?

Crunchy Cat said:
huh? what's the hypothesis being tested? What is the complete experimental process and the control? What are the predicted outcomes?

the details need to be properly planned out ofcourse beforehand, and as for predicted outcomes, i didnt think of that atall, the outcome will be the outcome no predictions just results.

i will detail it more soon i am very busy it will not take long though i work fast. suggestions from posters for experimental advice would be appreciated thankyou,

peace

Back