Stupid moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

btimsah

Registered Senior Member
Okay, this is for the moderator. No, I am not a mind control agent. I just dont understand the sudden dis-interest in my "rock" photos.

#1. Even if they are rock photo's - I should still be able to post them.

#2. They don't all contain rocks. You're wrong there. Believe it or not, there are some natural formations which don't include A ROCK.

#3. Some COULD BE artificial structures which NASA WAS NOT ALLOWED TO TELL US ABOUT DUE TO THE SPACE ACT. You asked why NASA or someone would not have noticed these before. Could it be, because people like you would LOCK or attack ANY SUCH CONVERSATION?

Many of these features **COULD** BE..
1. CRATERS.
2. MOUNTAINS.
3. SOCKS.
4. REGOLITH.
5. BIZZARE,not yet understood NATURAL FEATURES.
6. or UNKNOWN structures.

Many, many possibilities all of which have nothing to do with you're pathetic suggestion that they are all rocks.

If you keep deleting my posts, I will have no choice but to BECOME A MIND CONTROL AGENT and start controlling your mind to let my posts out.

Firstly, "The Space Act" was about Terrestrially made spacial structures like weapons or espionage platforms (Like spy satellites) it does not cover "alien structures".

As I've mentioned before NASA has Doctors and Scientists work for them that deal with precision, if they allowed an image to slip through their precise environment with either an alien structure or spy satellite on it, then heads would roll. The likelihood of finding something that hasn't already been examined and cleared on one of their pictures is like winning a lotto without a ticket.

On top of this, I have to moderate this section of the forum, from what I can understand the topics that are suppose to be posted here aren't about your pet theories on a cluster of lunar rocks. Such threads have been debated over and caused nothing but endless grief in the past because of the constant personal attacks that insue, Therefore I'm no longer allowing such threads to develop in such a way.

It doesn't matter if it's a rock or a formation, you didn't pull the picture from your own observatory and you have confirmed anything with those that took the pictures before hand. If you want to point out the unique landscape features of ecto-geological terrain then do so in the relevant "Astronomy" forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back