Stephenville Revisited

TheAvenger

Registered Member
Larry King Live on CNN is doing another show Friday on the Stephenville, Texas sightings. Three of the cast of the History Channel's UFO Hunters, a Mufon gentleman and a couple of other people are scheduled to be on the program. Several groups are still studying this UFO event, and one has just completed a very thorough radar analysis of the mass sightings on January 8. I myself belong to such a group.

More later.

I wouldn't be surprised if that particular event coincided with a nearby Texas balloon event. I'm sure I dug that up some time back, the balloons in question were actually ones that lit up in various shapes and was kind of a festival for the beginning of the year.

I'd suggest when people spot something in the sky they first check the internet and local news for nearby Events like Balloon Festivals as they are more common than most would think.

maybe they were hoping to give GWB an anal probe

why is it that aliens are so fascinated with the contents of our rectums anyhow?

How do you know it was aliens?
Not saying it's impossible, but let's not jump to conclusions just yet.

maybe they were hoping to give GWB an anal probe

why is it that aliens are so fascinated with the contents of our rectums anyhow?

Because it seems humans talk with more bullshit coming out of their mouths than out of their rectums and this amazes the little creatures! They want to see how we do that. :D

I'm High jacking this thread!!
larry_king.jpg

Larry King?
What the hell is going through this guy's mind ,right now?

Is it good for ratings?

Or Career suicide?

Let me know what you think.

They are here. It's about time we accepted that an infinite amount of spacetime and equally possibilities give rise to such beings, where they have had more time to develop than us. If we do not, then it's Foolishness that takes ahold of the imagination. Not psuedo-extreme science.

They are here. It's about time we accepted that an infinite amount of spacetime and equally possibilities give rise to such beings, where they have had more time to develop than us. If we do not, then it's Foolishness that takes ahold of the imagination. Not psuedo-extreme science.

disconnect_brain.jpg

since you're here, what's your take on the video?
Try to include something about Larry if you can fit it in.

I find the credibility of the witnesses backed up by the solid evidence of multiple radar readings to be worthy of further investigation.

As for Larry, I'm begining to think he is more open to the possibility that something out of the ordinary could quite possibly be going on.

I can empathize with you in theory, but in all practicallity suggesting that others are foolish because of their current beliefs is of no benefit to anyone other than for the short term alleviation of your own frustration with regards to the continuing divide among us on this phenomena, even if your intentions are indeed honorable which I am sure they are.
Myself and a friend without a doubt witnessed 30-40 mettalic type saucer shaped crafts first hand in/over Kelowna, B.C Canada a few years back.

Military or not I don't know, but either way there is some shit going down that I believe needs to be investigated and there is no way our military doesn't know what's going on whether it is them or not.

So when I see people adamantly and even aggresively saying there is no such thing as the UFO phenomena...well, that's just where they are at right now.

Sure it would be nice if we were all together on this, but...until a major event happens on a serious global scale it's just not gonna happen, so in the mean time just breathe and relax my good man.:)

Back