St. Germaine

Eman Resu

Registered Senior Member
Anyone remember the old TV show hosted by Leonard Nimoy called "In Search Of ..."? They did a show on unexplained phenomena and the like and one of the shows was on a Count St. Germaine whom they alleged lived for a couple hundred years or so in 16th century Europe influencing policy and general affairs.

Any info out there my Sci-compatriates?

i can totaly tell you arnt going to get any useful responces, so i think ill hijack your thread and ask my own conspiracy related question.

Ive heard the FBI has existed well before its official institutionalization into the US executive branch in the forties. I immagine it would be opperating under a different name, but under who, and to what end? Anyone ever read anything along the same vein?

Eman, I've not heard of this case before, but I'm interested in it. I'll look into it and see what I can find.

Originally posted by Eman Resu
Anyone remember the old TV show hosted by Leonard Nimoy called "In Search Of ..."? They did a show on unexplained phenomena and the like and one of the shows was on a Count St. Germaine whom they alleged lived for a couple hundred years or so in 16th century Europe influencing policy and general affairs.

Any info out there my Sci-compatriates?

Living for a few hundred years within the 16th century is quite a feat if I do say so myself. I imagine that relativity must come into play somewhere in the mix.

Historians dont like to talk about the 16th century, it lasted for over 400 years, but like i said they dont like to bring it up because it makes the calanders so messy. It was caused by some sort of alien phenomina, the government dosnt want you to know!

Count of St. Germaine

The Count of Saint Germaine was a mysterious figure in deed. Theorgists put him down as the ruler of the seventh ray. He was supposed a musician,Alchemist (who could create diamonds from nothing as he boasted), Writer, among several other things. He was supposedly though to have been Francis Bacon acutally (alogn with this people said he acutally wrote Shakespeare). He faked his death and then became a transylvanian princeand the came under the identity of St Germaine. He was supposed to of never aged even at the age of 11. [Srry i don't know more]

The Count of Saint Germaine was a mysterious figure in deed. Theorgists put him down as the ruler of the seventh ray. He was supposed a musician,Alchemist (who could create diamonds from nothing as he boasted), Writer, among several other things. He was supposedly though to have been Francis Bacon acutally (alogn with this people said he acutally wrote Shakespeare). He faked his death and then became a transylvanian princeand the came under the identity of St Germaine. He was supposed to of never aged even at the age of 11. [Srry i don't know more]

Doesn't this sound a bit made-up to you?

Back