SPLINTER "Discussion" - UFOs & A Mysterious Moving Island near Parana River

Then stop flamebaiting.

Define that. I've never heard of it, and there are certainly no forum rules against it. Sounds like a feeble attempt by flamers to blame their behavior on their victims. Is that it? That flamers can't own their own actions? Like how a rapist will blame the provocatively clad woman for his raping her?

Last edited:
That means it's faked? Since when?

What I mean by that is that it's automatically viewed as more (contentious? controversial? whatever you wanna label it) when it's posted with "It’s something REAL and accounts for several supernatural stories bearing connections to UFOs and other paranormal aspects. To some paranormal expert the circular structure of The Eye bears some connection with UFO while to some, 2 perfect circles signify God on Earth!"

Instead it's a natural phenomenon.

What I mean by that is that it's automatically viewed as more (contentious? controversial? whatever you wanna label it) when it's posted with "It’s something REAL and accounts for several supernatural stories bearing connections to UFOs and other paranormal aspects. To some paranormal expert the circular structure of The Eye bears some connection with UFO while to some, 2 perfect circles signify God on Earth!"

Instead it's a natural phenomenon.

So it's not faked? It's a real phenomena? Tks for confirming that...

Back