Spelllbound Loves God

Spellbound

Banned
Banned
I love God because He's great. :)

Of course, educated idiots are still idiots nevertheless. So they spread misinformation due to ignorance and denial. There is not an honest and trustworthy bone in their body.

Of course GOD is real. How can such a Being not be! :D

Last edited:
Mod Note

Of course, educated idiots are still idiots nevertheless. So they spread misinformation due to ignorance and denial. There is not an honest and trustworthy bone in their body.

Spellbound..

Please keep your religious fervor confined to the religion forum. It has no place on a science sub-forum.

I suppose that your faith is interesting to you, but it doesn't really interest me. I'm less interested in what people believe than in their reasons for believing it.

Of course, educated idiots are still idiots nevertheless.

True. But educated people are sometimes (not always) able to produce more convincing justifications for their beliefs. They are often able to perceive subtleties that go right over the heads of those less familiar with the subject.

So they spread misinformation due to ignorance and denial.

That seems to presume that you know the truth and others don't. I don't believe that you do.

There is not an honest and trustworthy bone in their body.

Who are you talking about? You sound angry and bitter towards someone.

Your subjective feelings about God may be convincing to you, but they aren't likely to convince anyone else.

Last edited:
Back