Spain and goodies to buy

NenarTronian

Teenaged Transhumanist
Registered Senior Member
Hey all. Going to Spain on a trip this year (probably to Madrid or Sevilla, or another large city). Anyway, i heard ABSINTHE can be easily bought in spain. Any thoughts about this? Is it easy to get, cheap, etc? Also, how is the hash and marihuana situation in Spain? Easy to get, good quality, etc? Any thoughts or ideas appreciated!

Thanks

:D

I don't suggest Abstinthe...
it really trashes your health and mind...
don't suggest it...

You're going to get yourself killed kiddo. Absinthe is an incredibly dangerous drink. It has been outlawed in the US for almost 100 years, and banned in many other places

It contains Wormwood, a plant that has been linked to fatal kidney failure and psychosis, even when consumed in "moderate" quanities.

In fact, I hope you get yourself killed. I can see you are quite a risk taker and thrill seeker - and it is not fair to those people who do where their seat belts and are killed in car crashes; better to have the idiots die than those who don't want to take chances with their lives (as so many decent folk of our 6 billion population are unfairly killed everyday).

Have fun in Spain :p

if i remember right spain was the first country in europe to legalize all drugs.
restaraunts used to drill small holes in spoons cos junkies stole em to cook
heroin. people used to shoot up in public parks. there was some sort of
restrictions cos the narco traffic got out of hand

"Drug policy in Spain went through a number of changes recently. First there was a major reform in 1983, which entailed a revision of the traffic control. Also the distinction between hard and soft drugs was introduced. The reform of 1983 codified the jurisprudential position maintained since 31 October 1973 of declaring unpunishable, though not necessary legal, the act of possession of drugs with the intent of personal use. The reform of 1988 was meant to aim at the strengthening of the functioning of prevention. Spain distinguishes clearly between hard and soft drugs on the basis of harm to health. In case of possession of up to 40 grammes punishment runs from one month and a day to six months. The use of drugs has never been penalised in Spain, but there is an open clause which allows to consider as an offence the invitation to use or to the donation for use. In 1990 a new law made substitutive treatments more flexible and less restrictive, due to the risks of HIV transmission. The sale of syringes always has been free in Spain"

"Since 1996, Spain is governed by a Christian-democrat majority, the Partido Popular (PP). Although this party criticised heavily the former government’s policy for being too soft on drugs, it has continued along the same lines. This can be observed through the support to harm reduction programmes and the relative tolerance towards use of cannabis and cocaine in public places."

"It is not a crime in Spain to possess drugs for personal use but is a serious administrative offence. It is unlikely to be punished unless committed in public."
"In Spain since 1992, "possession for personal use of all drugs has not been subject to criminal prosecution. Nevertheless, when a person is caught in possession of a modest quantity of drugs and police have no further suspicions or evidence that more serious offences are involved, such as sale or traffic, the drug will be seized. The case will then be transmitted to the administrative authorities, so the person will receive a notification to attend a meeting with them. If found guilty of possession of drugs for person use, they will be charged with a fine ... especially if presenting signs of addiction, the person is invited to follow counseling or treatment."

party on! Most importantly talk to the locals first!
:D

Last edited:
Back