Somewhat Random Thought

%BlueSoulRobot%

Copyright! Copyright!!
Registered Senior Member
Hey, just wondering: If lightning hit the Pope, what would that say about the rest of us?

(considering that the Pope hasn't done anything bad beforehand)

:eek: :D

(this question came up because there are just so many people parading around the streets, because it's World Youth Day and all. Not that I don't like it, but I couldn't get to church on time, and all those Catholics made me wonder why Christians aren't allowed the same priviledge. I rather enjoy the idea of a pilgrammage.) :)

In answer to your question, %BlueSoulRobot%.

I think it might say we ain't livin' right...

Yeah, that's what I thought of too. I guess I just posted this because the mental image of lightning striking the Pope is funny, in a sick, black way. :D I thought it might spark some life into him...it's sad to see him sitting there, with his head hanging down.. :( :(

If could mean god is a Jew, and all of us shouldn't be posting on Saturdays. :D

Originally posted by %BlueSoulRobot%
Yeah, that's what I thought of too. I guess I just posted this because the mental image of lightning striking the Pope is funny, in a sick, black way. :D I thought it might spark some life into him...it's sad to see him sitting there, with his head hanging down.. :( :(

I think seeing the pope struck by lightning would be one of the funiest things I have ever seen. He already has no idea whats going on around him, he should have died a long time ago. And it would be a sign of no God, like everthing else in the world.

I think seeing the pope struck by lightning would be one of the funiest things I have ever seen. He already has no idea whats going on around him, he should have died a long time ago. And it would be a sign of no God, like everthing else in the world.

*Smiles*

Isn't the way the world is the most eloquent proof of the nonexistance of God?

I second the "utterly hilarious". I mean, that big metal crucifex would make the perfect lightening rod......:p

Stupid remark I made. It was meant as reverse sarcasm, Agent@5. After all, who wants a dose of lightning?

Britney Spears, for one, is just begging to be hit by a friendly bolt of lightning...I can see it now. Outdoor concert. Ominous stormclouds. Static disturbs the international broadcast. SHAZAAM! Britney no more. :D

But really, being struck by lightning actually hurts. (wow, aren't I the genius :rolleyes: ) You'd explode from all your blood boiling and evaporating! Your eyeballs would burst, and it'd be like a cremation, only more powerful, and you're still alive... :eek:

Back