Someone shoot these people please

kriminal99

Registered Senior Member
http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=96243

What do you think about the people who run high schools. I think they are rediculous, and I did in high school as well. They create this fake little world where they try to brainwash and manipulate other people's children into doing and acting as they want. IE tried to make them believe that if they wanted to be well liked and succesful they had to participate in school activities and agree with their potentially backwards ideaologies and respect them.

And now they are trying to regulate what a child does in his own free time in his own house.

EDIT: Er not sure if the link is still working but its a news story about kids who posted something on facebook and got in trouble at school for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my god thats got me worried, ooo i mean what if anyones has seen anything i have posted here, lol

Yeah, in 5th or 6th grade, my buddy and I both got detention for a month and our teacher made us write a letter to this girls parents for some obscene message left on their answering machine. And what sucks is that we didn't even do it, it was my friend's little brother, heh.

I don't even know what was said on the answering machine so I was just rambling in the letter trying to make things up and apologize for not knowing what was done. Sucked.

- N

Back