some quotes from americas religious leaders

audible

un de plusieurs autres
Registered Senior Member
some quotes from americas religious and political leaders( the american taliban, http://www.reandev.com/taliban/)

Bailey Smith

"With all due respect to those dear people, my friend, God Almighty does not hear the prayer of a Jew."

Gary Bauer (American Values)

"We are engaged in a social, political, and cultural war. There's a lot of talk in America about pluralism. But the bottom line is somebody's values will prevail. And the winner gets the right to teach our children what to believe."

Fred Phelps (Westboro Baptist Church)

"If you got to castrate your miserable self with a piece of rusty barb wire, do it."

"Hear the word of the LORD, America, fag-enablers are worse than the fags themselves, and will be punished in the everlasting lake of fire!"

"You telling these miserable, Hell-bound, bath house-wallowing, anal-copulating fags that God loves them!? You have bats in the belfry!"

"American Veterans are to blame for the fag takeover of this nation. They have the power in their political lobby to influence the zeitgeist, get the fags out of the military, and back in the closet where they belong!"

"Not only is homosexuality a sin, but anyone who supports fags is just as guilty as they are. You are both worthy of death."

Gary North (Institute for Christian Economics)

"The long-term goal of Christians in politics should be to gain exclusive control over the franchise. Those who refuse to submit publicly to the eternal sanctions of God by submitting to His Church's public marks of the covenant–baptism and holy communion–must be denied citizenship."

"This is God's world, not Satan's. Christians are the lawful heirs, not non-Christians."

George Bush Sr. (Ex-President of the United States)

"I don't know that atheists should be considered citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."

George W. Bush (President of the United States)

"I don't think that witchcraft is a religion. I wish the military would rethink this decision."*

"God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them."

"Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."

"This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while."

Jerry Falwell

"We're fighting against humanism, we're fighting against liberalism...we are fighting against all the systems of Satan that are destroying our nation today...our battle is with Satan himself."

"AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals. To oppose it would be like an Israelite jumping in the Red Sea to save one of Pharoah's chariotters."

"The Bible is the inerrant ... word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc."

"AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals."

"If you're not a born-again Christian, you're a failure as a human being."

Jimmy Swaggart (Jimmy Swaggart Ministries)

"The Media is ruled by Satan. But yet I wonder if many Christians fully understand that. Also, will they believe what the Media says, considering that its aim is to steal, kill, and destroy?"

"Sex education classes in our public schools are promoting incest."

"Evolution is a bankrupt speculative philosophy, not a scientific fact. Only a spiritually bankrupt society could ever believe it...Only atheists could accept this Satanic theory.

theres many many more(here http://www.reandev.com/taliban/) these delusional lunatics are america religious and political leaders.

I feel sorry for humanity.

http://www.reandev.com/taliban/

I thought America broke away from English control because it wanted religious freedom.

Wasn't the whole idea, that America was founded to be secular?

Well that worked well didn't it ????? (English sarcasm)

"The long-term goal of Christians in politics should be to gain exclusive control over the franchise. Those who refuse to submit publicly to the eternal sanctions of God by submitting to His Church's public marks of the covenant–baptism and holy communion–must be denied citizenship."

"This is God's world, not Satan's. Christians are the lawful heirs, not non-Christians."
Anti-Constitutional, Anti-American sedition.

"I don't know that atheists should be considered citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."
It has only been one nation under God since 1954, which GHWB is old enough to remember, you would have thought. Otherwise, again, the Constitution is quite clear on who is and who isn't a Citizen, and also protects the freedom of religious thought (including the absence of religion) in the First Amendment.

However, his son is a different kettle of fish.

"I don't think that witchcraft is a religion. I wish the military would rethink this decision."
I know the Wiccans will be all over me for this, but he's right. Religion is established in this world and we have to deal with its consequences. Adding New Age new religions to the existing list and giving them equal "respect" is only going to compound the problem.
"God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them."
Evidently there's some context here which makes it sound less like he's a God-directed idiot. But seriously, he struck at al Q'aieda and so he should. He struck at Saddam, and that, if nothing else, removed a tyrant from office. I don't necessarily agree with his methods, but that's certainly how he sees it. So what if he couched it in terms of religious belief? American Presidents all have to pay lip-service to Christianity, and I'm pretty sure his beliefs are fairly sincere.

This is where we see the undead ghost of McCarthyism raising its ugly head once again in what is supposed to be the Land of the Free. Guantanamo Bay is the expression of a tyrannical government against free human individuals, whatever they have done. They should be charged and tried, or they should be set free - or otherwise where is the freedom from arbitrary arrest for the rest of us?

Well, a refreshing word of honesty from Dubya!

You may have noticed that I didn't really put the President in with the rest of them. The rest of them are right wing religious nut homophobes, but they don't hold any real power. Who takes Falwell seriously, really? (And for pity's sake, Jimmy Swaggart??)

audible said:
Bailey Smith
"With all due respect to those dear people, my friend, God Almighty does not hear the prayer of a Jew."
so this dude actualy KNOWS what God does?..amazing
"I don't think that witchcraft is a religion. I wish the military would rethink this decision."*
I could be wrong here but wasnt Wicca around at least as long as xianity?
maybe longer
Jerry Falwell
"We're fighting against humanism, we're fighting against liberalism...we are fighting against all the systems of Satan that are destroying our nation today...our battle is with Satan himself."
Fartwell obviously hasnt a clue what Humanism is
"AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals."
how did the heterosexuals get it then???
"The Bible is the inerrant ... word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc."
dudes obviously a retard,bible is so full of contradictions no one in their right mind could take it seriously today

www.skepticsannotatedbible.com
"AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals."
tell that to all the heterosexuals/straights in Africa who are dying from Aids/Hiv...

"Evolution is a bankrupt speculative philosophy, not a scientific fact. Only a spiritually bankrupt society could ever believe it...Only atheists could accept this Satanic theory.
why oh why dont Jebus take these morrons up in their Rapture already??
they are just holding back the evolution of humans mind and improvement of our life

I wouldn't pay any attention to anything america's religious leaders have to say. They seem to the most fundamental and ignorant religious people in western society.

I don't see anything in my country about trying to ban the teaching of evolution in schools anyway :)

they all need to be locked up, there a danger to society.
america home of amen tv(retards tv)the bible belt needs to be tightened, to strangle the lot of them.
sad bastards.

audible said:
some quotes from americas religious and political leaders( the american taliban, http://www.reandev.com/taliban/)

Bailey Smith

Gary Bauer (American Values)

"We are engaged in a social, political, and cultural war. There's a lot of talk in America about pluralism. But the bottom line is somebody's values will prevail. And the winner gets the right to teach our children what to believe."

Fred Phelps (Westboro Baptist Church)

"If you got to castrate your miserable self with a piece of rusty barb wire, do it."

"Hear the word of the LORD, America, fag-enablers are worse than the fags themselves, and will be punished in the everlasting lake of fire!"

"You telling these miserable, Hell-bound, bath house-wallowing, anal-copulating fags that God loves them!? You have bats in the belfry!"

"American Veterans are to blame for the fag takeover of this nation. They have the power in their political lobby to influence the zeitgeist, get the fags out of the military, and back in the closet where they belong!"

"Not only is homosexuality a sin, but anyone who supports fags is just as guilty as they are. You are both worthy of death."

Jerry Falwell

"AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals. To oppose it would be like an Israelite jumping in the Red Sea to save one of Pharoah's chariotters."

"If you're not a born-again Christian, you're a failure as a human being."

"The Media is ruled by Satan. But yet I wonder if many Christians fully understand that. Also, will they believe what the Media says, considering that its aim is to steal, kill, and destroy?"

theres many many more(here http://www.reandev.com/taliban/) these delusional lunatics are america religious and political leaders.

I feel sorry for humanity.

http://www.reandev.com/taliban/
How about if I add this?

"Religion Cannot Save You"

Religion cannot save anyone from their sin. Listen to Franklin Graham tell how you can be saved from your sin and spend eternity in heaven.

from http://www.billygraham.org

Back