Some poeple deserve to die.

sargentlard

Save the whales motherfucker
Valued Senior Member
This man is a moron

Now read the article...is there even grounds for a lawsuit there?. If i was the judge i would dismiss the case right away due to it being complete nonsense.

He is pushing his opinions on a whole system....a moron indeed.
Khan, who has moved the Sessions Court to restrain Keni from making the film, says, "I was shocked to know that Manisha was playing the role of Mrs. Gandhi. I have nothing against her or Keni, but being an Indian and a hardcore Indira Gandhi fan, I wouldn't like to see her essaying the role of our mother." He argues that the actress doesn't deserve to play the role of one of the 'most respected leaders of the country'.

Somebody shoot this idiot please.

many that live deserve death. and some that die deserve life. can you give it to them? then do not be so eager to deal out death in judgement. for even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Originally posted by SwedishFish
many that live deserve death. and some that die deserve life. can you give it to them? then do not be so eager to deal out death in judgement. for even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Agreed completely, but add in my rashness and excitement over this issue and the utter stupidity of this fool i jumped the gun by far. I apologize.

Jobless dope. Rationality must be left to the level headed.

What's worse is that he may have a job and possibly gets to spread this stupidity all day.

Indira the "most respected leaders of the country"??

ha ha

Elaborate.

Originally posted by sargentlard
Agreed completely, but add in my rashness and excitement over this issue and the utter stupidity of this fool i jumped the gun by far. I apologize.

oh no no. no need. i just couldn't pass up the opportunity to quote tolkien, and you set me up for it perfectly.

oh no no. no need. i just couldn't pass up the opportunity to quote tolkien, and you set me up for it perfectly.

That was Tolkien??...leave it to me and lack of or interest in books.....Just once i wish i could quote famous authors..*sigh*.....does Dr Suess count?

hah! i wish i said that. such a classic line could only be tolkein.

what a pity that bilbo did not stab that vile creature when he had the chance!
pity? it was pity that stayed his hand. pity, and mercy.
He deserves death.
deserves it! i daresay he does. many that live....

Originally posted by invisibleone
Don't forget he shares 99.9% of your DNA.

So? That does not give him claim to be so retarded....Monkeys share much of mine and yours DNA.....but we still can't live with them.

hey hey, i love the mooonkey's uncle. whoa oh, i love the mooonkey's uncle. woo oo, i love the monkey's uncle, and the monkey's uncle's ape for me!
(annette funnyjello)

what i get out of this is that she wants to get nasty with an old monkey.

"So? That does not give him claim to be so retarded"
that sounds like my motto: having a high iq doesn't make you any less of an idiot

"So? That does not give him claim to be so retarded"
that sounds like my motto: having a high iq doesn't make you any less of an idiot

YUp...what i meant to say. He seems like a educated man with too much time on his hands.....It annoys me that he is willing to judge someone's character with such harshness and go as far as to stop them from doing there job.

IMO the only people that deserve to die are the people that directly (intentionally or inadvertently through stupidity) bring about their own death.

That said, some people's ideas are just so stupid that they deserve to be ignored.

Execution should be to just get an unredeamable criminal out of the worlds hair. For the REALLY ~eViL~ people you shouldn't give them the luxury of death. Give them 99 years of sensory-deprivation or vivisection in a coffin-like box and then let them die. I don't think even a soul would be left after that.

Originally posted by Clockwood
Give them 99 years of sensory-deprivation or vivisection in a coffin-like box and then let them die. I don't think even a soul would be left after that.

There was a French prison designed to do just that...even the most rough of the police force found it too inhumane and the government had it shut down.

Ah yes. Perfect for Hitler. Or we could do like they did in the movie "Little Nicky" and dress him up as a french maid and jam pineapples up his rear.

Originally posted by kajolishot
Indira the "most respected leaders of the country"??

ha ha

I made a generalization with that statement, because, well Sikh Indians do not put her on the pedestal the rest of Indians do.

Indira took away the constitutional rights of all indians during the emergency, and she put her personal well being above that of the country. However, she was decisive and bold. She didn't dither like the current leaders. When East Pakistan had to be freed she gave the order. When the 300+ militants had to be flushed from the Golden Temple she gave the order.... something not many people would do. I admire her for that but despise her for her selfishness. Not that it makes much of a difference though.

Originally posted by coolsoldier
IMO the only people that deserve to die are the people that directly (intentionally or inadvertently through stupidity) bring about their own death.

You mean like the Darwin awards?

Originally posted by coolsoldier

Elaborate.

That said, some people's ideas are just so stupid that they deserve to be ignored.

Untill their petulence gasses up to such extents that it can not be merely ignored but, more rather, should be acted on swiftly..

Back