Solphistic insane shit

Tnerb

Banned
Banned
They say solphism is supposively (spellings?) the mind is the only reality. This is in my opinion the ultimate expression certain psychic phenomenon. Perhaps that multi-person solphism or whatnot. Irregardless my point in this thread is vibes.

Vibes and body language, and the natural ability to pick up on someone. How do we sense someones presense? This is a really searching question guys. Do we not look at them and sense nothing?

Of course a person is able to be picked up through vibes, but my question is to what extent? What extent do vibes go to? Does anyone have any ideas?

I don't (or rather, I do). But I would thourghly enjoy hearing someones expressions of what their opinions are of just how insane you can pick a person up to be by simply vibes alone. Or can you pick up a person's insanity through just vibes. Or is it body language. Obvioiusly the word solphism repeates through back and forth in your mind when reading or getting a picture of what I'm typing. In other words, " ..." I forget.

Anyhow, what are your opinions of this stuff?

They say solphism is supposively (spellings?) the mind is the only reality. This is in my opinion the ultimate expression certain psychic phenomenon. Perhaps that multi-person solphism or whatnot. Irregardless my point in this thread is vibes.

Vibes and body language, and the natural ability to pick up on someone. How do we sense someones presense? This is a really searching question guys. Do we not look at them and sense nothing?

Of course a person is able to be picked up through vibes, but my question is to what extent? What extent do vibes go to? Does anyone have any ideas?

I don't (or rather, I do). But I would thourghly enjoy hearing someones expressions of what their opinions are of just how insane you can pick a person up to be by simply vibes alone. Or can you pick up a person's insanity through just vibes. Or is it body language. Obvioiusly the word solphism repeates through back and forth in your mind when reading or getting a picture of what I'm typing. In other words, " ..." I forget.

I have no disagreement with this. I am in total agreement.

Towards the questions, you can almost deal with any vibe you get from another individual, and usually they are based on sense, intuition, and something even more subliminal. It reminds me of Yungs Collective Unconsciousness.

I don't (or rather, I do). But I would thourghly enjoy hearing someones expressions of what their opinions are of just how insane you can pick a person up to be by simply vibes alone. Or can you pick up a person's insanity through just vibes. Or is it body language. , " ..." I forget.
IMO there is no such thing as insanity.
Just simply people sanely trying to deal with sensory overloads.
Just thought I'd put that in the pot so to speak....
and yes you certaionly can intuit a persons state of struggle....through "vibes" normally intuited on a "like vs dislike" basis innitially...

IMO there is no such thing as insanity.
Just simply people sanely trying to deal with sensory overloads.
Just thought I'd put that in the pot so to speak....
and yes you certaionly can intuit a persons state of struggle....through "vibes" normally intuited on a "like vs dislike" basis innitially...

Under a mighty curtin of insecurity a baby once told his father AHH.
Through this estimation it is highly probable that he meant it. Yes he did.

Great post buddy

Your senses have just picked up something you aren't consciously aware of. It's a subconscious process.

Back