Solar plexus and liquid fire

AndersHermansson

Registered Senior Member
For some time I've been feeling intensily afraid dreaming. It sort of coalesced into this intense dream. I'm lying inside a tent and I'm very afraid. The tent is tore down and it wants to implode on me. I try to relax and let it implode but the more i relax the more afraid I become and this heat starts building up in my solar plexus. I put some distance between me and the feelings so the tent starts to inflate again and I'm feeling less afraid, only, I realize that separating myself from my feelings won't really get me anywhere so I start relaxing again. The tent starts to collapse again and it's getting really tight and it feels like if I relax completely I will implode into nothing. I still try to relax a bit more but my solar plexus is growing really hot. It gets to the point where it feels like a liquid spear of fire is trying bore its way straight through my solar plexus, it also starts feeling wet like I'm starting to bleed internally. I didn't dare to continue. When I woke up my solar plexus was warm and tender, not in an aching sort of way but rather numb. I also felt sort of refreshed actually.

The solar plexus is, in most circles of thought in the area, the center of one's energy. It is possible in your dream that your visions inspired your body to generate excess energy in the region, either to protect yourself from your imagined danger or to match the dream. It is also possible that something in your mind triggered as you slept, generating an intense feeling in your dan-tien (solar plexus) that transmitted into your dream. As for the collapsing tent, that could be multiple things having multiple reasons- who knows? You'll have to find out for yourself.

Originally posted by Energy
The solar plexus is, in most circles of thought in the area, the center of one's energy. It is possible in your dream that your visions inspired your body to generate excess energy in the region, either to protect yourself from your imagined danger or to match the dream. It is also possible that something in your mind triggered as you slept, generating an intense feeling in your dan-tien (solar plexus) that transmitted into your dream. As for the collapsing tent, that could be multiple things having multiple reasons- who knows? You'll have to find out for yourself.
while the third major chakra from the base of the spine is located int he sloar plexus area, the dan tien is situated lower, around the base of the spine. In the area of the 1st main chakra.

The transition from the third (solar plexus) to the fourth (chest) chakras is often associated with the transition from animal to compasionate nature- maybe you are ready for a transition, but the change is frightening. or maybe there is something (external or internal) that is blocking that transition, and that is what the heat is- the build up of blocked energy.

other posible options:L
1)sickness in that area of the body
2)fear that is forcing a severe fight or flight responce (that buring feeling is very common in people who endure extreme situations)
3)it is a classic 'dream', in the Jungian sense- you have a choice to make, and you fear that choosing wrong will tear you apart. So you are hiding from the choice, trying to simply will it away. if this is the case, you need to make the choice. To ignore it will be more detrimental than choosing the wrong path.

good luck, I hope you find a solution. or at least an understanding.

Back