Solar control

Greco

Registered Senior Member
I'm sure this topic has been covered but I cant find it. It deals with the sun being an aware entity that controls what's happening in its solar system. The ancient egyptians considered the sun a god and for good reason, the sun provides light, light energy for plants, weather and an orbit that earth life thrives in. Is it too far fetched to think that the sun has controlled the development of life on this earth and also its evolution from micro-bacteria to us humans?

Perhaps it was the suns gravitational field that guided that comet that destroyed the dynosaurs on purpose. It was probably a pre-planned operation to have dynosaurs on the earth for a certain amount of time in order to prepare way for mammals and eventually man.

It may be that the sun communicates with its planets(suns' children) and controls their evolution. Planetary astronomers have long studied the planets and some even theorized that each planet plays a part on the overall health of the planetary system.

Perhaps we have lost our focus on the sun being an aware entity because of the Judeo/Christian belief system established by man. What if the sun is aware of us, how can one go about proving it?

Gee that's very bright of you! But maybe that's better than being called moonbeam.

I think that is quite an interesting theory, much like Gaia theory. However, even if these systems did have intelligence, how do we detect it. We first have to understand how consciousness arises before we can detect wether other objects, planets, stars or even inanimate matter is conscious.

Back