so wheres the super soldiers?

EmptyForceOfChi

Banned
Banned
i want to see mutant super soldiers, and robot suites like in the cartoons,

whens all this going to happen? why arent we concerntrating on making super powerfull troopers who dont need to sleep, dont feel pain and have metal skeletons, with implants up the yin yang,

wheres the super mutant soldier assholes?.

peace.

i want implants so i can shoot plasma/laser beams out of my hands, oh and fly to with super stregnth.

is that too much to ask?

peace.

EmptyForceOfChi said:
i want implants so i can shoot plasma/laser beams out of my hands, oh and fly to with super stregnth.

Too much to ask? Why it's your 2nd amendment right!

You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?

Pete said:
You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?
don't you remember? scotty gave him his wish in goldmember

Pete said:
"Sea Bass."
"...Right."
"They're Mutated Sea bass."
"Are they ill-tempered?"
"Absolutely."
"Well, that's a start."

:D

robot suites like in the cartoons

I know they have those in Japan. Everything is automated. The toilets flush for you and the doors open like in Star Trek.

They have a lot of things in Japan.

Roman said:
I know they have those in Japan. Everything is automated. The toilets flush for you and the doors open like in Star Trek.

They have a lot of things in Japan.

my friend showed me an article on the internet not long ago, it showed this robotic huge suite, with cannons as arms, they looked like small chain guns/gattling guns. but it stated they fired air-soft bullets, a guy made it himself, he owned a farming machine company, and based it on this robot japanese cartoon, (i cant remember the name of it)

but yeah it was big and looked good, he said theyw ill be on market in a few years to purchas for over 100k, (not that expensive really for what it is),

i dont want no shitty BB airsoft guns on mine though, i want some good shit, like 1 flamethrower arm, and a laser cannon arm, or some high powered tank turret arm.

and i want a jetpack on one because you cant have a huge robot suite if it dont fly, thats just gay.

peace.

im going to japan in a couple of years while in the east visiting china, after i travel the west indies though (mostly saint lucia where my wifes family is from), im doing that before i go to the east. i have alot of friends in hong kong, and malaysia/singapore.

im not staying in a japanese hotel though, have you seen those mother fuckers? they sleep in draws, i need more space than that.

i want to see the tech in japan, thats why im going there.

peace.

You realize the word you are looking for is "suit", not "suite", right?

Back