So The Raelians Claim They Cloned A Human Baby

Ha Ha Ha !!! I seriously doubt it! First off, they said on cnn.com that they used a skin cell (probably one of the worst type of cells to use for full-length, unaltered DNA). Not to mention it took the group who produced Dolly almost 300 tries before they got an "unmutated" success.

Cloned Threads?

Hmmmm that's funny. None of them are actually in the right Forum because I checked the Biology & Genetics first. lol

They are crazy as bedbugs but that in no way would stop them from going through the steps to clone. Despite this I am a skeptic. Ill just raise an eyebrow and wait until the genetic testing comes back on the kid.

Cory: In my case it would be Dudette....... ;)

Clockwood: I am also very skeptical. It seems to be more of
publicity stunt than anything else so we shall see. One thing
I do wonder after all I have read is if any of the health risks
to the baby/ies were seriously considered by Clonaid or if
fame was more important.

Evilpoet did you know that 99% of people on forums like this one are males... the other 1% are guys pertending to be girls!, think about it.

Women are about as common as unicorns here... wait should I have used unicorns to refer to women... sigmund frued may disagree ;)

Last edited:
Interesting that you should mention unicorns - I just finished reading an article
about animal symbolism in alchemy. I think unicorns and other assorted mythical
creatures are very cool. As a matter of fact - I have a glass unicorn on top of my
dresser. :D

Erm ... I'm a bit confused (not unusual for
me). What theory are you referring to?

Back