sleep deprivation

0neiros

Registered Member
Anyone here ever"dream while they were awake",and what was it like?Or what about sleep paralysis and night terrors?

I've had sleepwalking problems before... and have been known to change to awkward positions in the middle of the night without reason. Also, I have kicked my walls violently on occasion. No night terrors or sleep paralysis, though.

If I wake up too suddenly from a dream pieces of the dream linger for a few seconds.

I rotate in my bed. I'll wake up with my feet on my pillow, and my head at the bottom of my bed.

I sleepwalk, as well. Once I actually slepwalked downstairs to my computer, turned it on, and wrote "BEWARE, BEWARE, IT'S COMING" on my word processing program.

Read my other thread (I need advice...please)(or something like that) for other details

I've had sleep parallysis a few times, usualy when I wake up in the middle of the night or early morning. It's no biggie, just need to wait it out.

My little sister has has night terrors, I can remember as a kid having her get up out of her bed and run into my room crying and sort of talking (But really mostly just babeling incoherently) and not really responding to anyone saying anything to her, and after that she'd eventualy snap out of it so to speak and not remember any of it. (During the 4th stange of sleep in which night terros take place, the body is not paralized like they are during REM, so people who are experiencing them are able to get up and run around like lunatics. In more gullable nations, the "night terror" defence has been used to find people innocent of murder, and to attribute the motivation for sudden suicides).

When im past to sleep i focus on my picture thoughts and after i while images of people appear to me just before a fell a sleep.

Back