Skin wrinkles

arauca

Banned
Banned
When we get older our skin wrinkles .
The wrinkle us a skin elongation. We don't get wrinkles on all over the body , mainly wrinkles take place mainly on the face, hands and neck .
If our skeleton gets smaller we would get wrinkles all over the body , but it is not so.
If we increase in weight the wrinkles become reduced.

Any additional input ?:)

Wrinkles have to do with the reduction of skin elasticity....lessening of collagen, I believe.

Exposure to solar radiation worsens it.

Drinking water and moisturizing the skin can help it retain moisture and make it look less wrinkly.

Wrinkles have to do with the reduction of skin elasticity....lessening of collagen, I believe.

Nice words, but what can be done

Exposure to solar radiation worsens it.

Drinking water and moisturizing the skin can help it retain moisture and make it look less wrinkly.

I like the drinking of water and perhaps retention of water might help ( eating salty food )

...If we increase in weight the wrinkles become reduced...

are you calling me fat??? :mad:

I have few wrinkles, mainly because I have always taken care of my skin, I'm a fair freckle face so I stay out of the sun, Iv'e never smoked or drink heavily, etc.

clean living has its reward. In fact, today I turned 45 and when I wrote a check and handed over my driver's license, the clerk said "Dude! are you kidding?!" :D Best present ever

are you calling me fat??? :mad:

I have few wrinkles, mainly because I have always taken care of my skin, I'm a fair freckle face so I stay out of the sun, Iv'e never smoked or drink heavily, etc.

clean living has its reward. In fact, today I turned 45 and when I wrote a check and handed over my driver's license, the clerk said "Dude! are you kidding?!" :D Best present ever

So how do you keep yourself , do you have a large amount of adipose tissue under tour skin . What is your secret

Again at 45 you are just a chick , women start to loose their shape at about 55 years old

At what age should on kill himself ?

I never said that he should kill himself but only to avoid wrinkles he should just die at an early age like with a auto accident or plane crash but not suicide.The point was that wrinkles won't ever stop happening, its just how many you'll get and that's determined on many things like your genes, your diet, your sun exposure and on and on.

Back