Size D Implant Save Life, Bullet Proof Breasts?

madanthonywayne

Morning in America
Registered Senior Member
Some psycho shot up a dentist's office and one woman may have survived because the bullet hit and deflated her size D implant which slowed it down to the point that it didn't hit her heart or any other vital organs
images
Bullet Proof Breasts?
A Beverly Hills cosmetic surgeon says a woman's size-D breast implants might have saved her life when a gunman opened fire at her office.

Lydia Carranza was working at the Simi Valley dental office July 1 when her co-worker, the gunman's wife, was shot and killed.

Carranza was just a few feet away. She survived a gunshot to the chest, but the the bullet left a scar and deflated the implant.

"She's just one lucky woman," Dr. Ashkan Ghavami told the LA Times. "I saw the CT scan. The bullet fragments were millimeters from her heart and her vital organs. Had she not had the implant, she might not be alive today."
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/h...ze-D-Implants-Saved-Womans-Life-85344552.html

The convenience of headlights

Gives a new meaning to hiding behind one's vanity.

Well, there ought to be some benefit to having those big 'ol things stuffed under the skin of your chest (other than bigger tips at the strip club).

Perhaps police women and women serving in the military should all be issued size D implants. FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY!!!!!!

Milking the system?

I don't know. When they all start pulling benefits for the chronic back pain, will you accuse them of trying to milk (ha!) the system?

Perhaps police women and women serving in the military should all be issued size D implants. FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY!!!!!!

If it's a safety issue, why stop with women?

Meanwhile, we already issue them bullet proof vests which work a lot better, at less cost.

Copping (ha!) a feel ... of yourself?

Quadraphonics said:

If it's a safety issue, why stop with women?

Because we'd have to fire all the, well, heterosexual men, for dereliction of duty. Hell, give 'em a set of Ds and they'll never leave the damn house.

Because we'd have to fire all the, well, heterosexual men, for dereliction of duty. Hell, give 'em a set of Ds and they'll never leave the damn house.

True enough, at least for the types that like fake boobs (I'll take a natural A over a fake - or, heck, even real - D any day).

But we should be able to make that up easily in increased recruitment of pre-op trannies.

Such a world ... I'd probably take it

Quadraphonics said:

True enough, at least for the types that like fake boobs (I'll take a natural A over a fake - or, heck, even real - D any day).

Amen.

But we should be able to make that up easily in increased recruitment of pre-op trannies.

That should make search and seizure a bit more interesting.

Back