Six sense

Futurist

Banned
Banned
i think we do have some kind of six sense.

you feel uncomfortable before a misfortune happen, some sort of that.

Give the guy a break, english probably isnt his first language. I know his english is better than my malaysian :)

Originally posted by Futurist
i think we do have some kind of six sense.

you feel uncomfortable before a misfortune happen, some sort of that.
I lived in a hotel that was set on fire by arsons. Three days before this happen I told my husband we had to leave. I starting packing everything I owned. I couldn't help myself. It was like a compulsion. My husband left for work Sat. morning at 6 am. By 6:30 people were banging on my door yelling "fire". Hours later we were allowed back into this building to get our stuff. Our room looked like there never was a fire. No smoke or water damage anywhere. My cat, bird and hermit crabs were all alive. An article about this fire is in the Birmingham News, Sept 4, 1997 on the front page. Something was telling me to get out. So I belive in a six sense. Lots of paranormal things happen when we lived there.
SweetDreamsMomma

esp and freaky stuff

:cool: that was pretty tame for the Granada. Now the guy that was on top of the elevator who got crushed to death was way more freakier.:eek:
SweetDreamsMomma

oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 sence eh
if you wish to call it that ,,,,,,, actually call it what you will

our natural tellepathetic powers will of cource warn itself if it sences anything out of the ordinary..... just

now that we know somthing of the such exists what are we prepared to do to enhance this ability

mabey dreaming has somthing to tell us about it

mabey not but i do believe so eh!!!!!
anyone else!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

Ever since i was a child around 8 i guess i have known when someone close to me was going to die! Often thinking it was myself the feeling was so strong yet it never fales someone always dies close and near to me when that feeling comes. I know it sounds unreal but I'm sure there they're are others out there that have had or have the same experiences.

Back